Reviews for Mew Mew High
RusAme.PruCan.UkUs chapter 3 . 3/6/2013
please write more
Laura Schiller chapter 3 . 11/18/2012
Interesting idea, but Ichigo is decidedly OOC. She's a good-natured girl and would never bully anyone; in episode 3 of the anime, she even defended Lettuce from bullies. As for Ryou, he is somewhat immature, but planning to give false hope to a girl and humiliate her just for fun is beneath him.
I do like the idea of Keiichiro (that's how you spell it, not "Kiechiro") and Masaya being friends; they would have a lot in common. As to Lettuce as Pai's tutor, that would be an interesting storyline.
strawberry chizoey chapter 3 . 11/15/2012
I like it I hope ichigo starts to change before she windes up in some trouble
The-Awesomeness-Person-123 chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
Can You Please Write Another Chapter!
vampiregoddess13 chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
so far so good
ShadowHunterIzzie chapter 3 . 11/14/2012
Very nice! Actually it really good! Please please update soon!
cypruseyes chapter 3 . 11/14/2012
( ノ)人( \) yey! You updated it!
So far it really interesting story for me
I'll be waiting patiently for the next chapter!
AnimeLover chapter 2 . 8/9/2012
PLEASE UPLOAD SOON PLEASE!
60cocoa98 chapter 2 . 7/8/2011
so cool u never guess what going to happen (sometimes) love the story and the mix match pair

aaaaammmmaaaazzzziiiinnngggg ;)

your a good writer

write more chapter soon

PS your profile is funny
I Lov3 Wizardmon chapter 2 . 6/30/2011
i have one thing 2 say thanks 2 kisshu: sheesh!people need 2 stop falling in love with others just 'cuse of there looks!it's the personality that makes the person!
DoNotTrustThisAngel chapter 2 . 6/5/2011
Woah, took me a while to review didn't it? Anyway, I still LOVE IT! I like the whole secret friendship between Lettuce and Mint. Can't wait to see where that goes!
Solaris-Whitefish chapter 2 . 6/2/2011
WOW THIS IS SOOO KAWAII! AND AWESOME! PLEASE UPDATE SOON!1
Pineapple Fairy Queen chapter 2 . 6/1/2011
Whoot...who will be his tutor...?

IT'S OVER OBVIOUS!

and didn't Ichi say something about going with Kisshy-kun if Lettuce-chan got Pai?

Anyways, plz updaatee!
Ballerina Nera chapter 2 . 5/31/2011
hello, hello...

OK, so I really like this story so far. The plot is very clever and la la la. Sry, I just really don't feel like writing long reviews today.

Anyway, even though there was the occassional language mistake, you have written this story very well.

I'm not a major fan of PaixANYONE stories, but I can bare it with this.

Update soon, Animated Dancer 777.

P.S - ICHIGO CAN GO DIE!

P.P.S - If you have time, please check out my story (Olivia) it's my first one and I really need reviews!
anonymous chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
you shoyld continue this story because it is very good so far. But I just do nopt like the idea of Ichigo and Pai. it's just not natural.