Reviews for Theo and Will
MaraMania chapter 4 . 12/8/2014
Please update!
MaraMania chapter 2 . 12/8/2014
It looks like Arabic. I love this story! It's so fluffy and adorable, but at the same time in-character and true to the books!
Icepelt chapter 4 . 11/12/2014
Yay! I'm a huge fan of the Theodosia books, in fact, I'm writing a book that is the first Theodosia book through Will's eyes! I'm really glad that I'm not the only one who believes they should be together. Even if my version of Will is very different from the book, they just belong together!
MidnightGoddess2112 chapter 4 . 1/22/2014
More of this, PLEASE! I'm glad I'm not the only one shipping them!
A monkey chapter 4 . 6/29/2011
Question: Why isn't there more me and my friend are on together and are wondering why there isn't more when it's
A monkey chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
Love it!
I Am Me And I Can Fly chapter 4 . 3/30/2011
tyke chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
this is cool. i love romances but the description,setting,a bit of the plotline and writing style are all off. however the idea is very cute. plz continue to write such storys because when i try to write a story i have horrible results but maybe oneday i can join you with increacing storys for theodosia on .
I Am Me And I Can Fly chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
Finally! Someone else who ships Theo/Will! I mean, they are just so perfect for each other! I've tried about twenty times to write a TheoxWill, and I can't, dunno why. Props for coming up with an idea!