Reviews for Boy 412: Magyk
LyallAreyel413 chapter 5 . 1/4/2013
I would very much like to see more of this fanfiction if you are still willing to continue it. I can see that it hasn't been updated for a few months, but I can still hope.

-Ly
allie1207 chapter 3 . 2/29/2012
hi, it's a very good idea to write Magyk in septimus head.i love it i hope you continue.
dciusag chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
what is boy 412 real name
Dragongirl elf chapter 3 . 9/24/2011
please write more.
random username 82561 chapter 3 . 8/5/2011
I sooo remember that chapter. You masterfully created a new story out of an old one. Still you could change the story a little bit, it doesnt have to have the same dialouge or the same things happening. add something make it exciting! Like instead of silas heap falling in the quake ooze make septim- oops Boy 412 fall in instead.
random username 82561 chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
Great story! Good details. Its cool how you explained Marcia. The only problem i noticed with the story is that Marcias last name is Overstand not Overstrand.
Crazy Dyslexic Nerd chapter 3 . 7/13/2011
Cool. Update soon!

Crazy Dyslexic Nerd chapter 2 . 7/13/2011
I like how your reworking things, it's interesting.

Crazy Dyslexic Nerd chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
I like how you write from his POV, it seems very IC for when it happened.

ThE fLoWeR cHiLd Of ThE 6o'S chapter 3 . 6/27/2011
i love reading this from boy 412's point of view! Magyk is probably my favorite book in the series :D and i love boy 412! update soon!
Someone Special chapter 2 . 5/26/2011
I LOVE the part where Marcia says "Who sails."
Non Malum chapter 3 . 5/18/2011
Awww! Boy 412 is the cutest ever! :3

are you going to update again?
thaliagrace21 chapter 3 . 4/23/2011
Nice! Update soon! ;)
Mabel Lane Fox chapter 3 . 3/10/2011
I like first person narratives and this one is positively lovely. Things seem to be progressing much quicker than they did in the books but then I suppose thats down to the fact that this is just told from the perspective of 'Boy 412'. A thoroughly good read :)
Mabel Lane Fox chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
So this is an account of Magyk from Septimus' point of view? I think his will be interesting, it must be hard to keep what the characters are saying in line with whats been said in the book. When you update I'll read.