Reviews for A Worthy War
Colorful-Crap chapter 3 . 5/13/2012
I really like this and I also hope you'll continue it! I mean, it's like awesome! poor Lavi thought, when's Allen gonna forgive him... maybe a little bit more romance would be great? oh whatever, just update soon so I can read the next chapter!
KHFFROKSMISOKS XD chapter 3 . 4/16/2011
nice job on the chapter :)

I feel so bad for Lavi right now... Allen's going to kill him in training xD

well either that or get out all of her anger out on him :)

I liked your Hotel idea. Its pretty interesting that the Noah don't know about it being the Order's. Can't wait for your next update! :D
SpazticTwitchNinja chapter 3 . 4/15/2011
Good chapter. I didn't find any errors. ] Keep it up~!
Yuka chapter 2 . 4/12/2011
I like this update soon please:)
DevilPrincessOfDarkWorld chapter 2 . 4/8/2011
Nice
BrokenHeartedExorcist chapter 2 . 3/31/2011
Awwww that was really good little mana was adorable! I really liked it please upload soon!
Web chapter 2 . 3/31/2011
I really don't mean any offense, but, well, I generally like your stories even though Allen is, y'know, female, since fem!Allen is still IC, but then Allen having a thing with Suman, and even having a child with him, just makes het character seem too...needy. I understand the circumstances and all, but the Allen here just seems too OOC to me.

But, I dunno, I suppose we're all entitled to our own opinions, so it's fine, I guess. Sorry if I came off as overly blunt - I just figured that most authors would prefer honest reviews.

The AU exorcist idea was good, though:D
SpazticTwitchNinja chapter 2 . 3/31/2011
Wow the thing about the child was shocking, but not a bad shock. ] I really liked this chapter. It was worth the wait.
BrokenHeartedExorcist chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
This was really good, I really like the plot so far. Upload soon!
SpazticTwitchNinja chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
I like this so far. I hope there'll be more. ]