Reviews for Caught in the Act
The Tardis is in 221B Camelot chapter 1 . 7/2/2016
OMG YES! Hair-pulling!reid is brilliant!
Love Of Blood chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
Please continue to write this story. Please keep on writing.
tanithlipsky chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
nice. poor... stressed Reid.
Littlemiss-RozaAnn chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
Awesome :) enjoyed :)
AngiePowers493 chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
LOL, you've got a bunch of -!Reid ideas XD But I like 'em:-) Different aspects to what COULD ACTUALLY happen in his life :-) Good job! I'm REALLY becoming fond of these something!Reid stories :-) :-) :-)
TS chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
This was awesome! I didn't necessarily need a smoking Reid story but the summary intrigued me. It was very real to me, like a part of the show. Great job!
looooooooord chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
I completely understand the smoking!Reid thing... I had a dream about it a while back and it was all could think about during my last math test. :)
MadelenIsabell chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
You're not the only one who's got smoking!Reid stuck in your head and I'm having a hard time finding one where he smokes as well :/ This was really good though, although I was hoping the rest of the team found out so I could read their reactions.
lastcrazyhorn chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
"Oh, and by the way, Aaron here's about to scold you, so just pretend to listen," he smirked.

*giggles*

There's another one where he smokes (briefly) - in a fic by starofoberon called Showdown at Sunsplash Estates. It's also set in a nudist colony.
vampiremuggle chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
haha i love smoking!reid. it's very different. love the story!

~Vampiremuggle

vampiremuggle at gmail dot com
Oya Yansa chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
Loved it! A very convincing story telling why Reid might smoke.
ReadingYourThoughts chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
Beautiful! I love it! And I love Rossi. He's awesome, and your Rossi was very Rossi-like.

I've read a couple of Smoking!Reid fics almost a year ago. But I don't remember their names. As soon as I see them again, I'll tell you.

ReadingYourThoughts
slery chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
I totally don't see Reid smoking, but I can see why he would. A depressed Reid is sooooo my thing.
Lygtemanden chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
I really like the little stories with everyday scenarios, showing the caring side of Hotch in a way that doesn't make him super human and able to fix everything with just one word.

Thank you so much for sharing this!
Coffee Kitten chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
Aw, I can totally see this happening. Great characterization. :)