Reviews for Unsaid Feelings
Tara Morgenstern chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
Sweet snakes in love
Ashbeey chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
Poorly writen, but very well done! i actaully enjoyed it! Well said
Lioness Of the fire chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
argg you knuckle heads just tell your feeling and have some ninja red head babies lol
perfect
Aayla Cirey Arashikage chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
I LOVE THIS! Kya! I'm a big Scarlett/Snake Eyes fan and this is a really good one! Especially since there aren't many Renegades Fics out there! :D You made my Day!
Bronwynn chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
I liked your Renegades story. I would love to see more.
snakeyeslover2 chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
This is very good. i could see this turning into a milti chapter story. Please concider it and I hope you continue to write stories like this. Another story could be were Scarlett is kidnaped and snake eyes goes to save her you can work on the relationship to it's an idea for a story I'm writing but I think you could write it better than I could. Like I already said very good story.
AF Iron 135 chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
Really liked the story! Great for a first fanfic... you held all of the mystery of anxiety and possible romance very very well. Look forward to reading more of your stories, keep up the great work!
Strapakai chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
Great vignette. Looking forward to more of your work.
SilverSilver chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
really like this fic. hope you write some more fast !
Rogue Ronin chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
This story is actually really good. I like how you had the two in a way wrestle with their emotions towards each other. Scarlet and Snake Eyes always! _
Sakura-bell chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
This was great for it being your first fic. Not many people write for RenegadesScarlett but I think you got her thoughts down pretty well. After all being called the flavor of the month & being told that Snake would never love her would definitely be something that would bother her. The whole her knowing what he looks like and having heard his voice being the big factors as well. Also having Snake being worried about the growing relationship between Duke & Scarlett (it's just friendship) is just the thing to even her misgivings out. I especially loved his wistful thoughts of wanting her to say his name aloud and found it to be very cute. I'm glad that he decided to stick with her indtead of going after Jinx (stating that she made her choice & he made his). :)

I would love to see your take on any of the other Renegades episodes and I'm looking forward to more Joe fanfics from you soon.