Reviews for SwingSet
Maggie Hinrichs chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
yes! continue please!
Briana chapter 1 . 3/4/2011

I can't wait for bombshell, can you! :o

This was good. Keep goin'.
tourquoise chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
Hell yes! Continue! Asap:)

Couldn't stop reading sooo my breakfast burned! You owe me an update soooon! Lol
Little Kakau chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
holy cow! I want... no... I NEED more!
dontstopsvu chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
Shall I continue is a rhetorical question. You NEED to continue. This is madness! Madness as in hotness of course.
lb23 chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
The SwingSet was dimly lit and littered with couples dressed to have a good time. I love the ambiance this line gives to the start of the story.

They didn't have fake names or IDs, which further blurred the line between reality and acting. Booyah bitches, this is about to get gooood! What a terrific line. I personally love when lines are blurred between these two.

"Did you really want to go off with old man river, Sweetness? This line makes me laugh every time. I love when Elliot gets all cocky, sarcastic and overprotective of Olivia.

Or how about the Colin Firth look-a-like that's been staring at me since we sat down? Mmmmm Colin Firth look-a-like AND Elliot in the same story? *drool*

That hair was sex...Hell, she was sex in stilettos tonight... Word.

She was eying Elliot as if he was her next meal and Olivia had to fight the urge to tell her where to go. Ummm...Liv SHOULD tell her right were to go! Stat.

He glanced over at the bar where Olivia was perched on a barstool and watched as the men began to swarm around her like bees to honey. Dude this line is money. heh, I rhymed with honey. *Points to self* nerd. Anyway, I seriously sat here and read this three times. :)

"Hi, I'm Jordan, are you here by yourself?" Well, hello Colin Firth look-a-like. And a big hello from me too. *wink*

Plus, she didn't really want to stop to analyze what their little dance floor moment meant. But they will, right?

Though he cared for and loved Kathy, he was in love with Olivia. THANK GOD HE KNOWS THIS ALREADY! Lol. ;)

And now he wanted to say screw it all and grab Olivia and show her exactly what moves he had in one of the private rooms. heh. ...*whispers* with his penis? (You know I had to do it...again...). Lol. That will never cease to be funny to me.

This was so good! SO GOOD! I hope this sickness scrams soon so you can concentrate on writing because if I have to wait forever for an update I'll get irate. (I know, I know...pot...kettle). Anywho, you don't want irate readers because they in turn become bad (and slow) writers. It stops up the process and whatnot. Lol.

But back to my point, you hit this one out of the park. Seriously. I'm loving it so let's get some dayquil in your system and sit you in front of a computer! Keep up the excellent work. :)
MarianneLach chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
LOVE IT. Yes, you really should continue. Oh, dear. I AM ENJOYING THIS STORY. My god. It's keeping me sane until Bombshell.
ColdSurroundings chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
OMGAWSH! LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! CONTINUE! I'd write more but I don't have the time because I'm working on my own EO projects. LOL Please update though.
Foreword chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
Continue? Hell yes! Loved the Colin Firth pretty boy! Can he have a continuing role? Please?
SVUfan18 chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
Yes! Please continue! Really good start. I really enjoyed it. Can't wait for Bombshell. It sounds like it will be worth the wait though!
55 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4