Reviews for The Angel On Your Shoulder
okgurl87 chapter 8 . 6/22/2013
Don't know if you're still planning on updating this, but it's a really great story, and I can't wait to read the next chapter. Great job!
NESSAANCALIME6913 chapter 8 . 2/3/2013
NTENSE! LOVE THIS STORY!
Guest chapter 8 . 1/13/2013
Aww love it! Can't wait for the next update!
MotherNaturesBxtch chapter 8 . 3/19/2012
loved it!
Egyptian Kiss chapter 8 . 2/27/2012
I love this one too. I really hope that you update this one - Lila is so sweet and giving. I hope that Dean gets Sam back (I'm assuming that's the one thing Lila needs Cas's help with). I think it's completely unfair that Lila is being looked down upon for loving Dean and doing what felt right - granted the virginity, purity thing is in line with angels. More soon please, EK!
MsMoxieMoxley chapter 8 . 1/4/2012
Could you do a sequel or something?
Dawnie-7 chapter 8 . 8/16/2011
:( She did it for him, casted herself out to take his pain away. What a woman. I can't wait for Dean to find out what she sacraficed for him, and I hope he appreciates it. I really hope this gets updated soon.
Dawnie-7 chapter 7 . 8/16/2011
Lol, their banter is too great. And I can't believe he fell for that! Haha, she almost had him. But more importantly, I love that she didn't have the heart to tell him he didn't actually kill the witches. The way their emotional connection, at least on her part, is growing is nice.
Dawnie-7 chapter 6 . 8/16/2011
Poor Lila, she's in it deep now :) And how about that, don't they make a good team.
Dawnie-7 chapter 5 . 8/16/2011
:0 Past lives and soul mates? You're killing me! That kinda stuff just makes me melt, I love it. I love that he would have been her love when she was alive. *sigh* I could just die right now :)
Dawnie-7 chapter 4 . 8/16/2011
Again, and I know I'm doing the broken record thing, but I love how she can be witty enough to give Dean a run for his money by throwing the dirt on him and making do extra work, yet still naive enough to not understand him checking her out or what's the deal with her being naked, it's a great contrast. I wonder what she thinks is going on?
Dawnie-7 chapter 3 . 8/16/2011
Well I'll be, isn't she a sneaky one :) Well played Lila. And it was so nice to see the brief glimpse of the old Dean come to the surface. She will be good for him yet.
Dawnie-7 chapter 2 . 8/16/2011
Lol. Oh man I laughed so much when she popped in on his 'date'. Not to mention the way she was making small talk with the girl :) Lila has a nice balance of being strong, knowing things, and more...human like, I guess would be the way to say it, yet innocent/naive and untainted at the same time. I really like her.
Dawnie-7 chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
Hehe, in love already. They're like the odd couple :) I can't wait to see how their 'relationship' progresses and grows. Oh and the banter already is a hoot!
Nehasupnfan chapter 8 . 7/8/2011
You updated! :) Thank you! :) MUAH!

Ah finally Lila and Dean do the deed. That was a long time coming! Seriously! :P

Is Lila going to resurrect Sam with Cass's help?