Reviews for Above the Waves
Noel the Dragon Witch chapter 18 . 8/13
THIS WAS AMAZING! ONLY 18 CHAPTERS, BUT STILL UTTERLY FANTASTIC! IT WAS WONDERFULLY WRITTEN AND ENCOURAGED MENTAL IMAGERY!
Scarlet Firesong chapter 18 . 6/15
Oh my god, she's so cute!
This Username Is Classified chapter 18 . 6/4
I love this so much! Especially how you depicted Marina - someone to protect all while being strong still and the way she surprised the guys with her fishing skills xD That one was really epic to me.
SoraMalfoySlythern chapter 18 . 1/29
giggling like a mad crazy fan-girl XD I love this just got me sooo happy! I think you could just say its got creatures in the fic. and get away with it being mermaids as its a league and not little mermaid enough to get thought as it. Though I love your story sooo much!
SoraMalfoySlythern chapter 16 . 1/29
i set here giggling when he got the rum to hear her story hahah. All i can think is what he said in the movie WHY IS THE RUM ALWAYS GONE...oh THATS WHY...he so sad she killed his rum now he got some one who wont take the rum XD
Guest chapter 18 . 7/24/2016
Amazing story!
Sizzle Spirit chapter 18 . 7/25/2016
Nooooooooooooooo! It's over. :,(
Can you make a sequel?
Btw, I found this story on Quotev, do you want be to comment, follow, or favorite?
Aria DeLoncray chapter 18 . 2/21/2016
Great story!
RipCurl chapter 18 . 7/24/2015
Thx for the lovely story
RipCurl chapter 8 . 7/22/2015
OMG I love this story so much, I recently watched POTC and instantly fell in love with Jack. Your a really talented writer and I'm hoping to read more of your lovely stories
SKYSPRITE chapter 10 . 7/6/2015
I really liked how the story started, but as of late it's become bothersome how much attention she's getting. It feels like she's constantly getting complements all the time. Does she have any realistic bad qualities?

I can't relate to a character that's too... perfect.
littlesniper chapter 18 . 4/26/2015
thank you for the story, i absolutely love it. So sweet and happy, I love jack, who's so sweet and perfect in this story and rina, who's kind yet can survive with the best of them. lovvvvveeeee your story.
Her Knightship chapter 18 . 3/9/2015
I loved this so much I read it in a day. I don't review often unless I actually like the story from start to finish and you deserve all the praise you get for this.
Just...Thanks n' stuff (I don't have a way with words).
XxRin-sanxX chapter 1 . 1/23/2015
Dull? How could anyone find this chapter dull? This was an amazing first chapter and introduction to an amazing, fun ad creative take on mermaids. This chapter did everything it was supposed to in a good way: it gave us a look into the lore of mermaids, a short and sweet introduction to the main heroine and set up for another chapter and more to come. Really, I only have a few minor things I disliked about this and that was the sometimes...odd pacing. At times it felt like she was just bouncing from thing to the next. I do say minor, though, because from what I gathered while reading, that's just how the mermaids are in this story. Always moving, never really settling and always ready and eager to explore. My last one is the ending to the chapter, I dunno it was felt so very abrupt to me, like there should have been another sentence or two. Still, minor. All in all, I really liked and did not find it dull at all! Can't wait for Jack

Rin