Reviews for Secret Admirer
Sarahamanda Klaine chapter 18 . 3/30
I like this story. It is a good story. Please keep writing this story and update soon.
Thenchick chapter 18 . 3/30
post more plz!
LadyPhoenix731 chapter 7 . 3/30
I don't know if you know this, but World of Warcraft isn't a console game, it's strictly PC. Oddly enough, there's another Kurt/Jeff (Keff? Jurt?) story that someone wrote 3 years ago that mentions WoW as a console game. As someone who's been playing for 4 years now, I just thought you should know.
Thenchick chapter 17 . 2/16
POST MORE PLZ!
Calmzone1 chapter 17 . 11/18/2013
I haven't read your profile yet, but I finished this wonderful story. I really hope you get the chance to complete it! I would love to know how it all ends. Great job!
Blissa chapter 14 . 10/29/2013
Loving your story. And yes, it is very scary that colonel sanders Kentucky fried chicken, or KFC is so very popular here in Australia, some many thousands of miles away
QueenSeer161 chapter 3 . 6/29/2013
HI! :D Here's the review I promised you in my PM a minute ago... Anyway, I am REALLY liking this insight into Jeff! I'd never thought about his religion or his family or his backstory at all, to be honest, and most stories I've read have Jeff as a bit of a superficial character, and certainly a secondary one. We don't get to see too much into his personality and likes and dislikes and I think that he's such a great blank slate for exploring those sorts of things.

I do feel really bad for Blaine, though. I can't help but want to hug and comfort him, probably because I personally can really identify well with his character on the show, and I think that Kurt can be really mean when he gets self-absorbed (not that I love him any less because of it!). Anyway, I seriously felt my gut twist when I read that line about Kurt thinking the secret admirer thing is getting creepy. I'm curious why Blaine's doing it though. I can't help but wonder if he thinks Kurt knows who its from or why he's keeping the fact that he likes Kurt a secret. You may have already dealt with it in later chapters (since Chapter 3 is only the last chappie I've read all the way through), but it's where my thoughts are at right now.

I also wonder - why Jeff for you and not Blaine? Not that I'm complaining. Just curious. :) And also, I think it's really interesting that the Kurt I'm seeing here, the one that (perhaps unknowingly) is playing with Blaine's head and leading him on in a way is the same Kurt we see in Season 4. I don't want to leave spoilers, but I definitely see a parallel with how he's treating Blaine now and how he treats him in Season 4.

I'll try and read the rest of your story and leave another review sometime soon, and thanks again for the R&R of mine!
Guest chapter 16 . 3/29/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
vampireharry the 2 chapter 17 . 3/16/2013
This is awesome! I look forward to more!
Famingo chapter 17 . 2/20/2013
This is such a great story. I love Jeff and you've captured him so well. I hope that you haven't decided to abandon this fic because I am really loving it and looking forward to seeing more of what these sweethearts are doing.
Heart of a Slytherin chapter 17 . 2/1/2013
Cool story can't wait to see more.
Prince Takeru chapter 13 . 1/27/2013
The dance/ballet part was lovely. I could picture it really well and I am thankful for the author notes/video reccomends. It's nice to see Nick pop up. I wish we could see more interaction with New Directions.
bluemairose chapter 17 . 1/27/2013
I have to admit I fan girled on every chapter and I can't wait for the next chapters. Usually I don't read incomplete stories as it frustrates me when they get abandond but I'm willing to take a Chance, so don't let me down.
Prince Takeru chapter 12 . 1/20/2013
I agree with you about the underwear being more sexy and full on nudity. They're both really respectful... I don't really get Burt. I mean, Finn lost his V-card and things were fine. I know he's not technically "his" kid, but still.

The fight... Was hard to read about. Definitely made me worried. I wish we could have seen some of it and known what was actually said. It seemed really minor but got crazy ugly.

Great song choice. :-)
Prince Takeru chapter 11 . 1/20/2013
I thought you did fairly well with the gaming and what not. I wouldn't know anything about doctors and hospitals either. Kinda specialized. And Lima prolly wouldn't have Nordstrom, but Columbus would. :-P