Reviews for Secret Admirer
Naruto's-Lost-Love chapter 18 . 9/6/2014
I really love your story. I cant wait to read more. I hope your okay with your family, or just okay yourself. Keep up the great work, your awesome D
I'm gonna raichu a story chapter 4 . 8/6/2014
Cute Kleff!
I'm gonna raichu a story chapter 3 . 8/6/2014
Great chapter!
I'm gonna raichu a story chapter 2 . 8/6/2014
So it's a Kurt/Jeff(what's the name for that anyway? Keff? Jurt? Ooo, Kleff! I like it) I usually ship Klaine but this story has got my interest piqued. Can't wait to read more!
I'm gonna raichu a story chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
Great start! Not really sure if this story is a Klaine or Kurt/Jeff but I really like it so far!
StrainAsylum chapter 18 . 8/2/2014
I'm guessing this is abandoned and am so very sad ;( Having seen the chapter numbers, I'd wondered, but hoped I was wrong. Glee lost a lot of fans during s4 (some even in s3). Too bad, because s5 was so much better. Especially Chris Colfer's episode, "Old Dog, New Tricks". If you ever start writing Glee again (Kurt ?), please let me know.
StrainAsylum chapter 17 . 8/2/2014
Really love this story.

And, yes, Struck By Lightning is amazing-! Love the "car start instruction sequence". Talk about an emotional roller coaster of a book-. Saved my a** when times got rough, though.
StrainAsylum chapter 16 . 8/2/2014
I may be wiping tears... Or something got in my eye. Really terrific story. I'm glad that Kurt got to show his cooking skills, too :)
StrainAsylum chapter 15 . 8/1/2014
Fantastic! So lovely and so evocative-!
StrainAsylum chapter 14 . 8/1/2014
Very nice! Charming ;)
StrainAsylum chapter 12 . 7/31/2014
Wow...great chapter, in so many ways. The careful way to research treatment options not recommended by the physician on record (don't take the first opinion; look for options), the fight and make up...very well done-!
StrainAsylum chapter 11 . 7/31/2014
I like the pseudo Tekken for the Wii...and love that Kurt has developed his awesome skills (even earlier than s5). I AM concerned about the "Klaine eventuality" you'd mentioned. I LIKE this pairing and am not a terrific fan of the canon Klaine relationship, where Kurt was quickly an accessory, instead of a strong, independent character. If it were Klaine as it came in s5 (with Kurt the obviously more emotionally stronger and mature of the pair), I could work with it, but that would mean Jeff and Kurt break up. Unless you're heading toward polyamoury, which is mostly acceptable (as long as Kurt stays strong). We'll see.
StrainAsylum chapter 10 . 7/31/2014
Really good! Poor Jeff...and Lucy. And I'm sure it's bringing back flashbacks to Kurt. Not just of his father, but his mother's passing, as well.
StrainAsylum chapter 9 . 7/29/2014
Oh, shit...
StrainAsylum chapter 8 . 7/28/2014
This is amazing-! I don't know how I've missed this...except that I usually look for non-Klaine (i.e. Kurtbastian, Kurtofsky, Kadam or Kelliott) or look for "not-Klaine friendly" - never thought of Jeff, because he's so often associated with Nick. This is great-!