Reviews for Hypothesis
libbyluvs chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
Very, very good. Whhooooot whooot!
SecretlyAngryMio chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
So. Amazing.I am dyign of fangirlism.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
OMGOMGOMG IM SOBBING THIS WAS WONDERFUL
dragongirl07 chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
*crowd gives standing ovation* it was absolutly beutifull
acethebatdog2039 chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
Very nice. :) Enjoyed it very much. You have a great writing style.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
This is the best sex with them that I've read! It's also very well written! Thank you!
8basketballdiva8 chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
Methinks I've died and gone to heaven.

That was beyond amazing. The characters were portrayed beautifully, with Spirit being a needy little bitch and Stein the sexy seme we all love. And then the sex! GRAH the sex! I don't think I've ever read such sexy hot mansex in my entire tenure on this site.

I LOVE IT!

Renee
DomeInsane chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
I'm going to do my very best to give you a review that fully expresses my gratitude to you for writing something as wonderful as this. I love the wide vocabulary you used, and the magnificent detail. It felt as if I was in a trance while reading, and I didn't even realize I was really reading the fic until my cat hopped into my lap. I wont say it's absolutely perfect, if it were I wouldn't be leaving this review. Things that are too perfect tend to annoy me after all. It felt as if the bar scene was just a tad rushed, as if you wanted to get to the later scenes, which I can fully understand. It seemed like every paragraph until they finally reached the laboratory were merely there to set up a pretense as for why Spirit was drunk, and how he was lured to Stein's house. In just my personal opinion, I think there should have been a threat, or a hint of a threat to increase the plot there, and then a resolution to that threat at the end of the chapter. For an example, Stein telling Spirit that he knows a dirty secret about him, and then after all the commotion at the lab he tells him that he lied and he didn't know anything bad about him much to Spirit's annoyance, and the maybe Stein adds in a "But, I do now." also much to Spirit's annoyance. But of course, that's what's so endearing about Stein. I'd like to write more, but once again my annoying habit of summarizing my thoughts in a smaller paragraph than I would have like has defeated me.

Thank you for a wonderful fifteen minutes of reading, and do please write some more.
naeo chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
Loved it, you are an excellent writer.
risingdevil-fallenangel chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
AMAZING!
jinjin-night chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
wow great writing style I really liked thanks
anon azure chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
cool I liked it!
firesticks chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
I can't stop re-reading this. You captured both of their characters so well! The sex is perfect; desperate and intense. I really, really enjoyed this. One minor thing: you accidentally say Spirit has sapphire hair a couple of paragraphs below the "...Just fuck me" line, but I know it's just a typo. You and this story have been favorited
KeiNishikawa83 chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
I frikin LOVED this! I really really did love this, a lot. *favorites*
FoxieSwirl chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
AMAZING! 3

At the end of it i was in bliss _ The imagery you used was perfect and the smut itself was..._!

Keep up the amazing work and by the way i loved that it was up againt a wall 333333333