Reviews for See Me For What I Am
rachelberrys chapter 13 . 1/5/2014
I really love(d) this story. I love anything that has anything to do with any body image or mental illness issues and I think you wrote this very very beautifully. It's been like 3 years and I'm not expecting an update (I get it, I hit writers block all the time and fail to update) but I am going to follow this (and favourite it) just in case. I also checked both the links you have put here and on your profile to your tumblr and both are evidently old urls. I really do love this story and when it's been years since and update I have no way of knowing if you're even using the email address this review will (probably) be sent to. But again, I love this story. I think it was amazingly and beautifully written and if there is ever an update I'll be here reading it right away. Amazing.
Guest chapter 8 . 1/5/2014
Wow this chapter was very well written!:)
babyourenotalone chapter 13 . 10/21/2012
i really love this story! PLEASEEE update soon!
CoffeeCanary chapter 13 . 6/23/2012
Love this :') ive been in Kurt's situation and your writing this beautifully.
Luna chapter 13 . 5/6/2012
I don't want to believe that you just stop that story! god it's heartbreaking
Tigertopaz-Titanium Banana chapter 13 . 2/4/2012
Oh no, please say you haven't given up on this! It's heartbreaking to see Kurt's struggle and you portray it very well. I'm glad that Blaine's so supportive.

PLEASE Update ASAP!

/Tiger/
AmberTiger'sEye chapter 13 . 1/5/2012
I'm loving this story so far! I can't wait for another update :)
Alysskea chapter 13 . 12/13/2011
OH MY GOD AN UPDATE OH MY GOD HOW DID I MISS THIS BEING UPDATED? AHHH THIS IS A BIG DEAL THIS IS HUGE PLEASE KEEP WRITING I LOVE YOU
Elisima chapter 13 . 12/5/2011
this is so good. I hope you continue it.
kksuig chapter 13 . 11/14/2011
I love this story so much, you just HAVE to continue, PLEASE? :D
BrooketheLlama chapter 13 . 11/8/2011
Update soon? *puppy eyes*
Writeratheart92 chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
I wanted to be your 300th reviewer! I am seriously addicted to this story! please update soon!
betweenlife chapter 13 . 10/20/2011
Loved the update and have completely remembered this work. Thanks!
iHamster chapter 13 . 10/18/2011
Well, I sort of quit this story (what with Kurt already together with Blaine, and the confrontations over with), but I could get into it again.
ArianaRae chapter 13 . 10/17/2011
Great story! Can't wait for the next chapter!