Reviews for I Invented The Walking Hammock
CelicaChick chapter 1 . 12/5/2014
Loved the story. The head trauma scenes were entertaining. And Steve like a little kid all innocent is so sweet that all I can think of is awwwwwww
Guest chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
This was an awesome story that I just discovered. Hilarious yet, oh so touching and oh so Steve-like in his willingness to give up even his very life to protect Danny's.
cytpotter chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
:) Poor Steve! (though I have to admit I love Steve whump! and there was lots of it!) I very much enjoyed this story! Great job! ;)
sorree chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
Just re-read this for the second time... Wonderful!
Runner043 chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
Just found and read your story. That was hilarious!

Rather big of Danny to not take advantage of the opportunity to tease Steve about his memory issues... Royal Circus, and all.
AZWriter chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
I was re-reading this story when I checked and realized I'd never commented. I only just discovered the new Five-0 a couple months ago so I must've read this during that initial fanfic reading frenzy.

While the rhythm of the story was a little difficult to follow it was well worth it and very very funny. It also employed a unique perspective which, as much as I love hurt/comfort stories, is a refreshing change. Not too many people go all out in a "scrambled brains Steve" fic. 8-) I did find myself wondering just how many Dr Peppers you'd had when you wrote this. *-)

And to me, the mark of a good story is whether or not I'll read it again. ANd I think I've read this one 3-4 times. I wish it had been a bit longer, but then we fanfic readers always say that.

Nice job.
merlinsgrrl chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
WOW! Steve's POV was bone-chillingly realistic, and You are the AngstQueen here, with Danny, Chin and Kono looking for him. Also, my heart broke when D found Steve,and Steve immediately responded to him, even with the drugs and concussion. His vulnerability, OMG! Just drifting and repeating "Danno?" *my Heart, it aches* Thank you so much for writing and sharing this! I love my shiny new fandom!
rivendellelve chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
Awesome story _
Purplehonor chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
I liked it! Not the best story ever, but it was different and unique. Good Job!
EverloyalPoptart chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
Wait, you only love us un-creepily? Well that just makes me sad. I will, however, forgive you, because your stories are made of magicalness.

Much love,

Everloyal
crokettsgirl chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
What a cute story, how you show how damaged brain was by how you wrote him thinking all kinds of off the wall things. Also I love a vulnerable Steve and he was child like but he did what few men could even with his head the way it was and the rest of his injuries..excellent story...Sue
star trek nutcase chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
Another super story. Don't worry about chapter breaks. You're great at keeping things moving along at a swift pace without sacrificing important details or descriptions. Really enjoyed how Steve was able to continue to take out the bad guys even severely injured and was very creative to include Steve's convoluted concussed-thinking!
sherry57 chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
Loved this! There can never be enough Steve whump in the world so this story was really good. The relationship between Danny and Steve was very well written as well. Steve vulnerable...awwww! Thanks for this hon.
Capt. Cow chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
Oh my goodness! I am in love with poor pathetic crazy hallucinating Steve! The bit where the Beach Boys are Steel Sands bigget rivals? I totally almost shot milk out of my nose I laughed so hard. You're awesome!
Sparkiebunny chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
Haha, very entertaining story. Nicely done! :)