Reviews for Pokerface
lgbt-smiles chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
OMG one of the funniest fics I've read! I loved it! I was laughing so hard! I just felt like reading some of the older ones.
ishop67 chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
That was hilarious! Kendall is a fast thinker. Happy ending for everyone! Except Jo, but nobody reading this probably really likes her. I know that I'm glad she's dumped. I wish I was there to see her face. I would have laughed and laughed until my voice was gone. I wonder if this would happen if this ever came true. Well, if it did, then I'd be there ready to laugh and admire this moment! Best story ever!
Mochi no Yume chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
This is awesome!

Kendall is so slick and hot telling Logan all that stuff and making him hot.

But then Logan turns the table and has Kendall squirming for more :P

hahaa that that Jo XD

Fantastic work! I absolutely loved it!
promise99 chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
I'm soo sorry for the late review! My internet was down all weekend; damn those at&t people!

Anyways, this story is way better than anything I could come up with. I mean, the whole Kendall trying to keep his cool but he obvioulsy can't because Logan is torturing him thing? That was ingenious. I loved how Logan got all bold and started "touching" Kendall. To me, that was a really cute thing to add in a story.

The ending, when Logan's like, "So you love me," that was soo cool because Kendall didn't want him to know! (Sorry if I'm rambling...)

It was an outstanding one-shot.

Keep up the good work on one-shots like this and Obsessive Personality!

Happy writing!

-From Jo
OptimisticallyHeartbroken chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
i love this!

devious logie is incredibly hot!

and haha kendall! thats hilarious!
Perving chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
Hahaha. I love it. It's both funny and wrong what Logan does to Kendall when Jo is there. Awesome so far. Hope you continue it.
waterwicca chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
a feisty Logan is just amazing :D

This was perfect :D
BTRlover17 chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
OMG, I THINK I JUST DIED.

This was so damn hot.

The beginning was amazing and I would love to see Kendall and Logan on the ice together.

Logan is such a little minx. I love how he teased Kendall while he was talking to Jo.

It was just beyond amazing.

Your descriptions were amazing, I could picture everything so clearly in my head and damn it was hot.

Great job, I can't wait to see what you write next. :D
koganlovin chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
HOT! omg i was dying while reading this..it was so hot that logan was doing all that all while jo was standing right there..i was reading this so fast to see if they werer gonna get caught. loved it :) and to whoever had this idea for a one shot...props to you :) this was amazing
yoursomeday chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
This was great! You're such a good writer!
Mia chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
That was so awesome! More more more!
gleechild chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
OMG this was better than anything I could have possibly thought up! Whew! The title was absolute perfection! The location/scenario you dreamed up was so much fun. I love whenever the guys are on the ice (I wish they would have some sort of *innocent* hockey scene like that on the show-of course I'll probably think of this if they ever do! LMAO!). And to have JO be the one Kendall has to keep his face straight for? Ingenius! Logan popping up when Kendall told Jo he was in love with Logan was priceless. OMG, I can just see him standing, trying to not smile but you know that little cocky crooked grin HAD to be showing through! And the fingering part was so friggin hot too! Logan is SUCH a tease in this. Kendall totally deserved it! And thank goodness Kendall finally just admitted the truth. Man, I could just SEE Kendall in my mind's eye gripping onto the rink wall and trying to give nothing away but unable to NOT give it. Kendall's pokerface definitely needs a little work. LMAO! Maybe Logan can give him a little more practice til he gets it right. ;) Practice does make perfect after all.

Whew! :fansself: EXCELLENT work, my dear! I adore it! And I cannot wait to see what oneshots you (or someone else) dreams up next! (And if I think of anything, you'll be the first I tell!)

Take Care! ;)

- Sharon
This Account Be Inactive chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
I loved that, it was an amazing one shot and a very original idea! Great job! )
BTR-aholic chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
OMG! Loved it! That was so evil, but it was very entertaining!
Music4ever1617 chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
Haha. this is so funny, I love how Kendall tries to keep his cool while Logan is messing with him. It's really good, something different. XD