Reviews for Longing
Floatfoot chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
Wow XD Saladin's PoV! Nice job.
bonkaiqueen chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
I like it! No, seriously, for some reason, I am addicted to these type of 39 Clues fanfictions. Please write more!
pianoxgirl chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
Wow, never in my life did I think I would be reading a Humor/Angst. I thought it didn't exist, after all. But this was great! I love it that it was written in Saladin's point of view :P I have read a couple of your other stories (but I've never reviewed :P) and I really like them. You're a great author!
TribalGirl chapter 1 . 6/13/2011

I might fave this later when I reread it, right now I'm in a hurry, gottagobye -
EM98 chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
Wow this is amazing, I decided to check out who I was up against in the contest and you are amazing. You took a very minor character and told the story from his view, this stands out from the thousands of times people retell the story through the mind of a popular character. That last line captured Saladin's spirit perfectly. Overall amazing entry. I can't really find anything wrong with this
wordzRmagik-13 chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
Huh. I never really thought of Saladin of more than a cat- how wrong I was! :P This was a well put together piece, and I enjoyed the spoiled wistful aire to how Saladin thought. Good job! :)

Joelle8 chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
Bahaha. Saladin's funny. :)
Violet911 chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
This story is great! I love Saladin, even though he doesn't talk! Good work!
The Significant Minority chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
Thanks for submitting your entry! :) Your story has been added to the community, by the way.

Thanks for participating and good luck for the contest! Results will be announced a few days after all entries have been submitted.

-The Significant Minority
Another Artist chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
Aw, that was cute.

I didn't see any typos or mistakes of any sort, so - yay! :)

I love how you personalized Saladin. Even in the book, it never really showed his feelings. Just small tidbits... mostly about snapper. You made him more of his own person.

Good job. :D