Reviews for One of Those Days
mendenbar chapter 2 . 3/11/2011
That's about right for most magic rituals performed by the uninitiate. But it worked so who cares. (And Booth needs to look into a competent dry cleaner. Ink can be removed successfully more than 50% of the time - especially if you know a cleaner that still uses carbon tetrachloride on occasion.)

AND Brennan (as always) was right about the replacing of shirt issue.
DoctorDonnaFriend chapter 2 . 3/11/2011
This was pretty freakin adorable! Thanks for that!
bones35 chapter 2 . 3/11/2011
OK, the magic spell theme of this chapter was just absolutely precious.

Them following instructions and getting the matches wet, Booth all covered in copy machiens stuff, her yelling at him that she just bought that suit were each, nevermind collectively, adorable.

How does Booth resist all of that?

The man isn't humam!

Lord, hope we don't have to wait too long for the next installment!
MentalistLover13 chapter 2 . 3/11/2011
I loved it!:) I smiled when I read that the room only had one big bed!:D Great chapter!:)
MiseryMaker chapter 2 . 3/11/2011
I thoroughly enjoyed reading this one!
MiseryMaker chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
Lovely...

Man, I'm gonna come back and read this when I start to THINK I've had a bad day...
Tadpole24 chapter 2 . 3/11/2011
This whole fic was just a pleasure to read :) I loved it. The growing frustration was something I could really feel and then when the tension broke I was in fits of laughter, just like Brennan.

I wish something this lovely would happen in the show. I don't know how spoiled you are for the show, so I won't say anything other than I have high excitement levels for the next episode and your fic has just spurred me into higher levels of excitement in it's gorgeousness ;)

Thanks for writing :)

Em

xx
Tartantrace chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
Loved this as usual! Made me smile for the rest of the day :0)
KatsBonesCrazy chapter 2 . 3/11/2011
Great chapter. Awesome story. I loved the failed magic spell. Booth and Brennan were so funny. Booth trying so hard and Brennan laughing at him. I loved it. Thanks so much for sharing.
Mezzo187 chapter 2 . 3/11/2011
Very humorous, and very adorable. Thanks for sharing.
harper83 chapter 2 . 3/10/2011
Very sweet story, I loved it!
Wildmage116 chapter 2 . 3/10/2011
Felt like I was watching an episode! 100% perfect!
41888 chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
Hey, I really enjoyed your story, good job. I did notice one thing in chapter 1 that was a little off, Bones wouldn’t have bruised her metatarsals from stubbing her toe, metatarsals are in the foot the toes, like fingers are phalanges the distal phalange is what she would have hurt. I know most people wouldn’t notice or care but as an Anthropology major I just happen to be more sensitive to osteology terms lol. I look forward to more of your stories :).
LondonLi chapter 2 . 3/10/2011
I'm really enjoyed the ending to this one. I liked a Brennan and Booth that were more honest about their feelings, on boths sides of the fence. Thanks for posting so faithfully!
Alicia9876 chapter 2 . 3/10/2011
Oh to see this. I love your work. Fantastic.
55 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »