Reviews for One of Those Days
my-completeness chapter 2 . 3/10/2011
Aww loved it!
daffodil7511 chapter 2 . 3/10/2011
That was a very funny, very lovely end to this story. I loved reading about Brennan laughing. We don't get to see her do that much on the show. Well, except for that scene in her car in Sins of the Sisterhood.

How they have that conversation, of Brennan still feeling the same way and being willing to go with that, and Booth's admittedly appropriate (sometimes I hate propriety, LOL) reticence about their timing...I liked that. A lot. I feel that this may be how they will be on the show. Not the circumstances, but where they're coming from, where their heads are at, I guess. It would be very, very interesting to watch.

Thanks for continuing to keep us entertained on a weekly basis with your stories. I'm looking forward to what you have for us next week. Cheers!
Alicia9876 chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
I have been swamped and haven't been reading things lately. This was awesome. I have all your worked marked in my inbox to read so I will definitely be getting to it. So glad Hannah is gone...in your story and on the show!
marple chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
This was cute. Funny that they both had the day from hell at the same time. Shouldnt that fact also make Booth and Angela think. Good start, cant wait to see what Avalons list contains.

Thanks for sharing.
Cerasi J chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
OMG! Those poor two! We've ALL had those days... you captured those "bad day" feelings perfectly! Excellent job! :)
Kizabeth chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
I thought I was having a bad day until I read this story...

Thankyou so much for cheering me up and I can't wait to read the next installment.
bb-4ever chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
WOW! what terrible days they are having although they are looking up. can't wait to see how they get on in Rome!
nertooold54 chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
Brennan bought him a new suit:) I know he intends to pay her back, but still. So the ritual is next? I can't wait for the next chapter.
daffodil7511 chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
Awww...I feel bad for them both. They truly are having a horrendous day. If it was me, I'd take Angela's advice and stay in bed, BUT, that would mean that Booth and Brennan wouldn't spend that time together, so all is good. ;)

I'm looking forward to their ritual and seeing how they like staying in the same hotel room together, with Brennan feeling the way she is about Booth, and Hannah no longer in the picture. Hmm...what an interesting scenario... ;)
mmstpme chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
charming.
EverythingEventually chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
I can't wait to see what Avalon's ritual is! Please post again soon.
etakkate chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
totally loved it! wonderful!
Frankie707 chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
OK now that was a very bad day for both of them. Hopefully the two of them banding together will lead to a much better day.

I do like the idea of them sticking together to get through that no good, very bad day. :)
bones35 chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
Delightful chapter; you are a very talented writer and thoroughly enjoy reading your stories.

Thanks for that!
BBfansavl6 chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
Cute! How they were both responding to all the mishaps and then to each other was great. Angela's input and typical remarks added a lot. Can't wait for their little adventure! :)
55 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »