Reviews for One of Those Days
MentalistLover13 chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
I loved this! Are you going to continue this story? if you are, I would love to see there room being changed with a room with one big bed instead of two twins:D haha. Great story! I love it!:)
Alicat76 chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
Oh bless them both! I've definitely had days like these and they're not fun! But with you writing it, I can't help but chuckle at their misfortunes :) Although Rebecca being so awful to Booth just made me angry at her! He's an amazing dad and I hope Brennan helps him afford to hire a kick-ass lawyer! Can't wait to see what the ritual is :) x
mendenbar chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
I've had these days. The best thing to do is take a hot bath in salt water. Salt will prevent magic spells from working and remove traces of many curses (or at least so I have read.)
QueenoftheLab96 chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
That poor intern...
bostonlegalgirl chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
I absolutely loved it. I can't wait for part 2..and 3 and 4 hint hint
jenlovesbones chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
Is was fluffy enough to make my cheeks hurt. Yay for a part 2!
Alonzo Anonymouse chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
Oh this was very cute, i liked it a whole lot. Can't wait to see what the ritual entails.
Ruffles chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
I hope Bones helps Booth slam Rebecca in court. God. That was so not cool.

Their bad days were horrifyingly hilarious! Poor darlings. I know I've had my fair share of them, and hopefully at some point they can look back on theirs and laugh too. ;) Benoit putting the voodoo curse on them seems perfectly reasonable to ME. So does contacting Avalon to help fix it and spending a weekend in an awesome hotel doing so. Muhahaha. I can't wait to read the rest!
philly cheese dude chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
Damn, they really are having the day from hell! Poor Booth and Brennan, they can't catch a break. But it is a humorous beginning. Hopefully they'll be able to 'fix' whatever is going on with them!
SouthunLady chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
Cute story. Glad you had Booth and Hannah break up without us having to read about how much they were in love and how much sex they had...puke. Is Thursday here yet?
55 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4