Reviews for Gender Bender
Magykal-guest chapter 2 . 6/12/2014
They sooooo should habe done that, like, down the hall.
Hawkcam1996 chapter 2 . 6/5/2013
This is pretty funny. You should continue it. Bathroom scenes would be pretty funny. Having one or two of the 'girls' on their period would be hilarious.
Rynfox50 chapter 2 . 9/24/2012
Dear god... I can't remember that last time I cried with laughter at a fanfic! Nice one! XD
adelphe24 chapter 2 . 2/4/2012
HEHE!

LOL!

i'm gonna read the misfortunes of logan
animefan0000012345 chapter 2 . 8/10/2011
please update this it is the funniest thing i have ever read!
JediBarrissOffee chapter 2 . 5/2/2011
Aww it would be funny to see Storm and Logan swapped... Oh well I guess the drag queen works too... Please Update?
Zewy chapter 2 . 3/7/2011
Aww.. Awesome 'thanks' to me in swedish. Adorable.

This chapter is even better than the first in my opinion! Mostly because you discribe things more in this, and there are more things going around than just throwing food. Even if the food fight was hilarious!

Thumbs up! Hope you finish/updated the next chapter soon. Can't wait to read it!
Zewy chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
Haha, OMG, it dosen't matter how many times I read this. It's still funny. Laughed so much. Poor Logan, a bunch of teenager can be really scary! Especially teenagers with powers! xD

Loved it!
HumanInDisguise chapter 2 . 3/5/2011
Very nice.
100 Silver Wings chapter 2 . 3/5/2011
Ooooh, Logan's gonna get it! This is setting up to be the best two weeks of an X-Men fic I've ever read. Not so much for these poor mutants, but we laugh from their pain. Ah, what a sadistic bunch us readers are.
100 Silver Wings chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
I had to read this chapter again. I just had to. The food fight...enough said.
FrankandJoe3 chapter 2 . 3/4/2011
Even better the second time! Ahhh! I loves it :)
Shinzochi chapter 2 . 3/4/2011
OH MY F'ING GOD ROTFLMAOABAG!, i would just love to have seen that as actual episodes, i'm looking so forward to the next chapter
Shinzochi chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
ROTFL! I can't wait to see what happen, i'm looking forward to the next chapter.