Reviews for To Breathe Again
Cinderella1268 chapter 16 . 1/3
FANTASTIC WRITING!WOW!I am in tears!On one hand I didn't want Dee Dee to go back to Alex after the way he treated her,but I get why she did,and it seemed to work out in the end until the accident.I was praying for the baby to live,Dee Dee deserved some kind of happiness after all she had been through.I do not know how she will survive this,but I am sure the one man who can bring life and a smile back in her heart and on her face is the man that is disdain to be with her,and that is Rick you for writing this amazing story,great job,loved /Dee Dee FOREVER AND ALWAYS.
Guest chapter 16 . 2/26/2013
wow this is amazing! I feel terrible for Dee Dee even though I hated seeing her go back with Alex it just...wow poor Dee Dee! :'( really good fanfic though...about to start the second part
LM5657 chapter 16 . 5/15/2011
Author's Note - Hello, all.

A few minutes ago, I realized that I'd made a mistake with my chapters.

I accidentally skipped this chapter, (chapter sixteen) when first posting the story. I feel like an idiot, but I hope that those who are already into "To Breathe Again: A Second Wind", don't mind that I'm adding it now.

I do apologize for any trouble.

As always, thank you for being a fan and for being so patient with me as I slowly add new chapters.

Thanks again.

LM5657
ChavaAyanna chapter 13 . 4/17/2011
ALEX is in the den! oh gawd! oh no!
ChavaAyanna chapter 9 . 4/17/2011
Jeez, Alex is kind of a dick, huh...LOL!

That's the way I like it haha. Nobody is better for DeeDee than Rick
ChavaAyanna chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
HaHa! I hated Alex in the TV Show and I hate him now. Love your story so far. I grew up in the 1980's watching HUNTER so I LOVE fan fiction
Brass Cupcake chapter 11 . 3/20/2011
Just read the newest chapter - I really love your story! Enjoy your writing style as well! Lookin' forward to the next twists and turns - don't keep us waiting too long ;)
Captainswife chapter 10 . 3/18/2011
Sorry I haven't reviewed...was out of town. Loving it so far!
Brass Cupcake chapter 9 . 3/17/2011
Good solid writing, a very pleasant read for any Hunter/McCall- Fan! Great story so far - looking forward to the next chapters and how your storyline turns out! Keep on and thanks for sharing
Captainswife chapter 3 . 3/7/2011
Still loving it! Might even right one myself!
Captainswife chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
Great so far...more please!