Reviews for Impression
Sapphire Sparkle chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Hello, I like it, thank you for listening to my review
lightwolfheart chapter 2 . 4/15/2011
hey, i really liked this one, but can you do me a favour? I'm planning on writing a 5th gen story soon but i'm not actually aloud to watch pokemon so i have no ways to grasp a charector's personality or speech habits or personal history so i was wondering if you knew of a site that provided such information?
Escarlatina chapter 2 . 3/5/2011
Oh, never really considered this pair but now I like it! They'd look cute together.

I loved their interactions, when Cress stopped talking in third person, Caitlin floating, my favorite part was when Cress decided he'd be like the water, patient.

I hope you make more fics of this couple.

(does it have a name?)
aestheticisms chapter 2 . 3/5/2011
*high fives* Join the super fun club of writing the most obscure pairings, ever

It's my favorite club.

This was actually ten times of adorable. I loved it It was really cute, and Cress talking in the third person was a nice touch I was half-expecting Darach to jump in there and save Caitlin from no danger, but this ending was much better

Good job
aestheticisms chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
...and we hav a winner, ladies and gentlemen!

I want to applaud your characterization - dead-on for most of the part. The one-shot flows wonderfully, there's vivid imagery, and I think my favorite part was just Cheren. Your characterization of Cheren and his ups and downs, his accomplishments and disappointments, j'adore.

Oh, and the little Cheren/Bianca bits were much-loved, as well.

This is one of my favorite generation five one-shots, and I thought it was a fantastic piece I'm surprised it doesn't have more reviews

-RV