Reviews for Rune Reader (Old Version)
a rebound guy/girl is not owned by America high school students a lot of countries upper grade to university students use it too its been global for years mate oh and just to be clear I'm from England and a few friends (girls) have used me as a rebound not that I mind, mind you
xNaruHina chapter 8 . 4/11
Why did Harry not include any wards to prevent escape from Malfoy Manor? Narcissa should be dead. It is kind of sad that Harry isn't just with Daphne and Tracey. :/
xNaruHina chapter 7 . 4/11
There is nothing wrong with a girl climaxing really fast? Who cares if she does because you can just make her climax again...and again...and yet again. Lmao, are you sure you aren't a virgin?
xNaruHina chapter 6 . 4/11
Just one finger? That was some mild as hell torture. :c
lennellie chapter 14 . 4/10
Nah,... this is not for me.
lennellie chapter 13 . 4/10
Nothing is wrong. You completed which is good enough. Have kindness on yourself and grace.
lennellie chapter 10 . 4/10
Oooooooh,... nice cliffie, there there!
lennellie chapter 9 . 4/10
Whoa! Nice injection!
lennellie chapter 8 . 4/10
Golden Aegis hehehe... I'm an AoE fan too!
ThunderSphinx chapter 5 . 2/26
LMAO Sirius high-fiving Salazar Slytherin over Harry's three-way xD :)

And way to go Harry! Two witches in one night. And at the same time no less! Hehe

Lol Harry and Tracey crack me up!

But Aww what do u have against Rowena Ravenclaw? :(
Bronze chapter 6 . 11/11/2016
Shattered enemies die instantly. Ya think?! Who's gonna put 'em back together first? Can you even be sure you got all the right pieces in the right order and in the right person? One little ooops and you'll have some really funny looking people if your lucky. Of course we're talking about Death Eaters here so does it really matter?
GL chapter 6 . 7/24/2016
Bluedragon, wider than a mile.
I'm crossing you in style...
Noble Korhedron chapter 5 . 10/23/2014
*EVIL LAUGH* I'm sure! Seriously though(pun intended), what would Sirus be saying right now? "Way to go, Pronglet!"?
Goose chapter 1 . 10/21/2014
Another lame, unoriginal Super Harry/harem fic. I stopped reading after the death threats by Harry.
eliteshadow chapter 1 . 9/2/2014
nice chapter please update soon