Reviews for Innocent Sins
That was awkward.
Ladybear0506 chapter 1 . 4/2
Poor Edward!
84gemstone chapter 12 . 12/30/2016
Wtf...Edward was kidnapped and made videos? Brilliant story
84gemstone chapter 11 . 12/30/2016
No I really tought it was Aaron as well I didn't want to believe it was Edward. Can't wait to find out how he's innocent
84gemstone chapter 10 . 12/30/2016
Edward was driving and lets face it how can he stop a man/his dad...not a lot he could do. Maybe go to the police?
84gemstone chapter 8 . 12/30/2016
Poor Bella when she finds out and she will.
84gemstone chapter 6 . 12/30/2016
Ok I'm guessing it was Edward's dad that raped Bella...if Edward does get with Bella he will be daddy/big brother
84gemstone chapter 5 . 12/30/2016
I cried when Bella was raped and this chapter...I'm not for abortion if it's medical or rape fine but I'm not sure if I could do it...after seeing her heart I'm with Bella. Very sad sorry so far but I'm liking how you write.
Bevey99 chapter 13 . 8/1/2016
Actually since he was a confessed felon his assets would have been frozen for the length of his jail time, wouldn't matter what cards he had. And, moved to a county jail for rape - nope - pure fiction. Would be at the very minimum 1 year in prison.
Bevey99 chapter 12 . 8/1/2016
A hundred thousand from an ATM - pure Fiction. $300 is the max.
J.DRAST chapter 36 . 4/26/2016
Hello. Wonderful story! I spent last night and all day today reading all 36 chapters! I was addicted! I loved it! Quite a unique plot. I'm glad it all worked out how it did in the end. Thanks for entertaining me! Suzan Noerr
EdwardLoverForever13 chapter 36 . 4/14/2016
Absolutely loved this fanfic! I was so hooked! I stayed up late a few nights cause I just couldn't stop reading! You did an amazing job!
Vampfan1 chapter 11 . 3/7/2016
I can't even imagine what possible reason he would have. I can't wait to find out where your mind went with this or what you could possibly give him justification for. There are no words right now. Gotta go keep reading...
EVK70 chapter 36 . 1/29/2016
Thanks, :)
Guest chapter 26 . 12/7/2015
oh thanks I almost spit out my coffee after mike ask what Edward had that no one else had Bella said a brain & a huge dick god i can't believe she said that ROTFLMFAO
1,258 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »