Reviews for Innocent Sins
Rose chapter 36 . 1/23
Absolutely loved your story! Thank you so much for letting us readers be a part of it :)
AnakinPadmeSkywalker chapter 36 . 10/3/2014
Beautiful and touching story, one of my favorites. And I definitely loved the songs you recommended.
AnakinPadmeSkywalker chapter 32 . 10/3/2014
Oh holy crap. Well, I do appreciate Tony's perspective and have more respect for him. That "dogpile" part made me laugh.

But...innocent, really? What morons.
AnakinPadmeSkywalker chapter 30 . 10/3/2014
Gosh, Tony's really bugging me. Can't he take into account the psychological duress his son was under and see that he's trying?
AnakinPadmeSkywalker chapter 29 . 10/3/2014
I wonder why Edward has such bitterness towards his birth parents. I'm sure he loved and missed them at one time.
AnakinPadmeSkywalker chapter 27 . 10/3/2014
You really had me scared there with that dream. I was so pissed at Edward while thinking that was real.
AnakinPadmeSkywalker chapter 26 . 10/3/2014
Interesting...sounds like with that position they may have finally put all of their issues to rest and...apologized?...to each other with their bodies.
AnakinPadmeSkywalker chapter 21 . 10/3/2014
Amazing. What a coincidence. Im glad she was able to get through to him.
AnakinPadmeSkywalker chapter 13 . 10/3/2014
Wow, riveting. The way I look at it, Edward and Bella were both raped...by Aro.
AnakinPadmeSkywalker chapter 10 . 10/2/2014
Amazing...they are coming together as a real family and don't even know it.
AnakinPadmeSkywalker chapter 7 . 10/2/2014
Ooohhhh...Edward learned he's a father. I can't wait to see how his "innocence" pans out and how you wrote it.
AnakinPadmeSkywalker chapter 5 . 10/2/2014
Very sweet chapter
AnakinPadmeSkywalker chapter 2 . 10/2/2014
Last part was cute. Definitely get the vibe that Edward is good/tormented and his dad's just evil.
AnakinPadmeSkywalker chapter 1 . 10/2/2014
This sounds like a great story, and I'm really looking forward to it.
crazy62 chapter 36 . 7/22/2014
I absolutely loved this story. I have been reading all your stories in the last few weeks and so far this is my favorite. I am an angst lover so this story was perfect. I am off to read "Moon Scars". Thank you for sharing!
1,221 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »