Reviews for In the Mirror
AngelAriel3 chapter 16 . 7/6
Ughh... I just reread this fanfic and i was just like FUCK YOU BLACKBEARD x1000 throughout the whole fanfic again. You seriously got his evilness down to a dot *thumbs up* On the other hand, I feel horrible thinking this but, I hope you kill both ace and luffy at the end. I don't know... Maybe it's because I've never read one where the both of them died together in a tragic way or I'm really angst-fanfic deprived lol.. Even though it won't happen, my fingers are crossed for even a slight possibility XD Update soon!
xxwhite-firexx chapter 15 . 3/22
Hmm, so I wrote a review for Chapter 16 already so I was forced by the system to place my review here. Oh well. :)))

Okay, so given that this is a tragedy and based on your preview... It's either Ace dies as he did canonically... Or Luffy dies in an odd twist of fate, making Teach keep his promise of Ace seeing his little brother's corpse. Well, fuck. I shall prepare myself with tissues for the final chapter of this story. :((

An excellent fanfic novelization of sorts, by the way! You really managed to capture the feelings of the characters in this entire arc! Even those small non-canon additions still allow the characters to be themselves. :) Good job, Jiejie. All this hardwork paid off into this beautiful piece of sad tragedy. I think I will reread this all over again before reading the final chapter. But that will just break my heart, huh? Jiejie, why...? :(

But seriously, fuck you, Teach. I hope you die a horrible horrible death one day. So horrible that I cannot even comprehend how horrible it could be. And keep your nasty hands off those adorable brothers, please. Thank you. :)))))))

Okay, I will leave you to it while I endure finals week. Hoping for that chapter anytime soon! Talk to you later, Jiejie! :) Stay well!
Guest chapter 2 . 5/4/2014
"I already promised you that I wasn't going to die. I'm not going anywhere. I promise." OH NOOOO WHY DID YOU HAVE TO DO THAT JESTER ; - ;
ichigo1508 chapter 16 . 3/4/2014
Love it! Can't wait for future updates! (God I hate Blackbeard)
kickassdani chapter 3 . 2/6/2014
*Passes out from severe nodebleed*
xxwhite-firexx chapter 16 . 1/10/2014
So, I've finally undergone a really long and painful, hardworking week, but it's all worth it because my work's done. Now, time for the review! :D

Throughout this chapter, there's only one thing that really went in my mind here: Goddamn you, Blackbeard. As in. Goddamn your motherfucking soul, you shameless son of a bitch. I really, really, seriously wanted to kill him, and no matter what I thought of, I just couldn't decide what kind of death he should deserve. Sure, I agree with Ace. This guy should be torn limb from limb so that his entrails can be spilled to the ground and charred with the flames, but damn, that's just too kind. Ugh, let me get back to you once I have finally thought of the excellent and most worthy death that shitface over there deserves. :)

Excellent fight scenes, by the way. I was literally jumping on my chair while reading all the confrontations and the details are just excellent to the point that I could very much visualize them in my head like a movie. I was even making all these side commentaries and silent applauses whenever Ace manages to diss Blackbeard. Especially when he spat at him. I hope he felt that.

Unfortunately, it broke my heart once more that he lost... and not just once. He lost. TWICE. In ONE chapter. My globby goodness. The first one hurts me so much already, but the second one in the dream with Luffy was probably 10x the pain. Teach, how dare you hurt Ace? How dare you objectify Luffy like that? How dare you even exist? I seriously had so much killer vibes because of what happened in that dream, and now, I'm just going to go rage and look for more... ah, shoot. I might end up going a bit psycho again after this. :))

On a brighter note, I love that fluffy scene between Ace and Luffy. I had so much feels from just seeing how those two brothers bonded and that conversation about Luffy's cuteness. In all honesty, Luffy, I have to agree with Ace. You're just so adorable, it should be a crime. :D

Also, I would like to commend you over the fact that this chapter is not only detailed, but it very much captured the personalities and character of everyone. Ace's love and overprotectiveness was evident, Luffy's concern for his brother as well as his stubborn streak, and even Teach's (shitty) evilness really got to me. As you would say, kudos. :)

And now, I'm going to have to wait until the next chapter. Ace is going to be executed again? Will you stick to the actual canon or can this magically turn to an AU? Huhuhu. This is really killing me. :( But, no matter what you decide, I'm sure this is going to rock. As it is, I'm already expecting a huge amount of epicness since (based on your preview) I'll get to read about the Impel Down chapters from your point of view.

Well, that's pretty much all I have to say, and now I will get back to the drawing boards for my stories as well as the excellent way on how to kill Blackbeard. I'll talk to you later! :)
Animezpeps chapter 16 . 12/30/2013
That was so sad pleaseplease let ace live PS Love ur fics will u update why we don't go in gramps room
teengens chapter 16 . 12/30/2013
Well Merry Christmas to me and any other big fan of yours! This was a very unexpected and awesome chapter! It was very suspenseful and detailed. I couldnt be happier! Anyway, I know you stopped for a reason, but I'm glad that you are still writing stories, even if it won't be how you originally intended(though I don't personally mind). Anyway, awesome job. And good luck to you and your future endeavors.
LostFairyMantic chapter 15 . 8/24/2013
This is a wonderfull experience! O/O I LOVE IT! *noseblllleeeds*
Honeydee chapter 10 . 3/26/2013
i cant believe that this is the 1st time i ever hate Luffy in fanfic. man you did a pretty nasty good job here, i can totally feel that 'your' Luffy is mentally sick bastard and i hate him for that gaaaah

kudos to you, author-san
Luffyftw chapter 14 . 12/9/2012
omg awesome! I really liked this chappy :)
Luffyftw chapter 4 . 12/9/2012
Omg that chapter was realllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllly good
Kit Bikyuu The Kitsune chapter 14 . 11/25/2012
come on! i cant wait for the next chapter to come up!
sakura240 chapter 14 . 11/8/2012
Kura: *in another room laughing*

Berry: ...pbth...c-c-can't...stop...laughing...!

Kura: *comes back in* I just love Luffy! XD He's so stinking blunt! XD And man, I loved everybody's reactions! XD I can't wait for more of your chapters! XD

Berry: this a s-shocking story...trauma...ugh...too much laughing...

Kura: For this chapter, we just couldn't help but laugh :D Anyway, awesome story! XD I really can't wait for the next chapter! This story is jut too damn awesome...but now, I'm scared for the next chapter after seeing that little preview...

Berry: Anyway, please do update soon :)

Kura: BYES! XD