Reviews for What Pales in Comparison
Thefuturemrscaskett chapter 5 . 8/14
This is just so fluffy and I love it.
Thefuturemrscaskett chapter 4 . 8/14
“Yes, come to the darkside, we have eclairs” is just a quintessentially castle line. I love it.
Thefuturemrscaskett chapter 3 . 8/14
This was so sweet. Maybe I shouldn’t say that after every chapter, but it is.
Thefuturemrscaskett chapter 2 . 8/14
I loved this chapter and your portrayal of Josh and Beckett’s relationship.
Thefuturemrscaskett chapter 1 . 8/14
This was really lovely. I’m looking forward to seeing what happens next.
Maria chapter 24 . 2/11
That was sweet and wonderful and perfect. Thank you for sharing your work.
Dr1zzy chapter 24 . 1/21
Great story
nikelaosmartinus chapter 1 . 9/21/2020
I kinda liked this story, bit ooc for Kate but enjoyable. That is until epilogue part 3 happened with castle deciding for her what’s best. Even going over her head to Montgomery is almost unforgivable.
eneas chapter 24 . 9/17/2020
I don't know how many times I've read it, it always hooks me. Thank you.
Daydreamer826 chapter 2 . 5/21/2020
I liked how you handled the break up scene between Kate and Josh. It’s refreshing compare to the majority of FF.
eneas chapter 24 . 12/14/2019
Lovely story, thank you.
castle2126 chapter 24 . 11/11/2019
I have read it so many times it just got me stick to me Everytime.
castle2126 chapter 1 . 10/3/2019
Seriously she is saying she will miss him while breaking up with dmb. What she will him while sleeping with Castle when she will be in relationship with castle. I really don't like your plot of Backett's break up with dmb. Whfbis that she will miss him? And what does it says about her?
wendykw chapter 24 . 6/14/2019
This story was recommended to me this week. I didn't start reading fanfic until 2013, so I've missed out on it for 6 years! What a lovely story to get to read for the first time. I loved it. So much more satisfying than some of canon. I especially like the closed circle of Kate's dream playing out in her reality in the last chapter.
It has filled the last couple days with Caskett and happy times. I have Of Finding Innocence on my re-read list. It will probably be the 6th or 7th time I've read OFI. I love that story.
Guest chapter 24 . 10/26/2018