Reviews for What Pales in Comparison
castle2126 chapter 1 . 10/3
Seriously she is saying she will miss him while breaking up with dmb. What she will him while sleeping with Castle when she will be in relationship with castle. I really don't like your plot of Backett's break up with dmb. Whfbis that she will miss him? And what does it says about her?
wendykw chapter 24 . 6/14
This story was recommended to me this week. I didn't start reading fanfic until 2013, so I've missed out on it for 6 years! What a lovely story to get to read for the first time. I loved it. So much more satisfying than some of canon. I especially like the closed circle of Kate's dream playing out in her reality in the last chapter.
It has filled the last couple days with Caskett and happy times. I have Of Finding Innocence on my re-read list. It will probably be the 6th or 7th time I've read OFI. I love that story.
Guest chapter 24 . 10/26/2018
Adorable fic
TheWickedTruth89 chapter 24 . 9/12/2018
Great story
rina123nike chapter 24 . 7/7/2018
Nice story
Helen Sorrento chapter 22 . 6/15/2018
Sorry to say,this is my first time to read one of your stories.I loved it and will read many long as you write them,I’ll read them
angelaandrews chapter 24 . 11/3/2017
Your last chapter reminded me of the magical time when my kiddos were little. It even made me want to have another one! You really captured the magic of their relationship and and wonder of being a new parent! Thank you for this beautiful story.
FanonOverCanon chapter 24 . 10/30/2017
Amazing and oh, so beautiful.
Muscovy chapter 24 . 10/1/2017
Brilliant story - a thoroughly enjoyable read
IHeartStana chapter 1 . 9/18/2017
I had to come back and read this too. To this day, one of my favorite stories
41319always41319 chapter 23 . 7/16/2017
I had to come back for another read through, and I think I loved it more this time than I did the first! Definitely one of my favorite fics you've written!
SpencerDorman chapter 6 . 5/1/2017
If I were Castle, I would have changed the "I save the good stuff for the important places" for "I save the good stuff for the bedroom". While the former can be taken as an innuendo with the correct tone and in the correct situation, such as the bedroom, the latter is much more obvious - more Castle's style, I think. And yeah, I know it wasn't exactly meant to be an innuendo, but it just popped into my head.
D3bbi3c chapter 24 . 3/1/2017
I just discovered this story a couple days ago. It is absolutely wonderful. I know it had to end and you did it brilliantly. I look forward to reading your other stories. Thank you. This is all we have left.
somefellow chapter 5 . 12/30/2016
when you start reading a Castle's fanfiction and find yourself in Harry Potter's forum :)
lovemycastle chapter 21 . 9/15/2016
oh my, that was absolutely perfect and brilliant and I am gushing with feels. Thank you for everything. this story melts my romantic heart!
1,153 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »