Reviews for What Pales in Comparison
mrjelynch chapter 24 . 4/25
You have a new fan FanficwriterGHC. I can't wait to get started reading more of your work.

You have a unique talent in your ability to find the appropriate settings and words which tug on the heartstrings.

Bravo.
robbi.turner chapter 12 . 2/27
Type your review for this chapter here...
TankOfO2 chapter 3 . 2/23
The nickname KB isn't working for me at all. Otherwise enjoying the story.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/8/2014
Can I just say thank you for not making Josh to be a complete and utter dick like every ever fanfiction writer does?
Frannielloyd chapter 24 . 12/4/2014
Amazing.
Krystalslazz chapter 24 . 11/27/2014
Well done :-) I enjoyed reading this story. Thanks for writing.
WhiteCollarLover chapter 24 . 11/5/2014
Oooops, now I commented on "Good for You" and realized that I didn't comment on this story. Shame on me...

Well, I don't know how many times you want to hear it, but it's really true, your stories are my favorites and this story about Kate realizing whom she really should be with is awesome.

I didn't dislike Josh on the show because I know how tv-shows work: we keep the couple as long as possible apart from each other because it's the tension between them that makes the ratings. And it truely works. Season 1-4 are special because of the fact that Kate and Rick have feelings for each other, are jealous of each other and exactly that is what I love about those seasons. And Kate's boyfriends and Rick's women were necessary, because no one believes that those two beautiful people wouldn't be in a relationship.

Keep writing!
aprilp2a chapter 24 . 8/20/2014
I just finished reading this. I admit I had a goofy smile on my face for the last few chapters. I enjoyed it and can't wait to read more stories by you.
Caskettlover always41319 chapter 24 . 8/18/2014
Yes, it has been a total of like three years since you finished this story, and yes, you already have over a thousand reviews. But I wanna throw my two cents in. Someone suggested this on Tumblr, and I just read it from start to finish. I don't even care that I have to be up in four hours for school, and I'll probably just end up reading this again instead of sleeping. That was just so mindblowingly perfect that I could NOT put it down. Just... Ah. I'm no good with words :( but this was just... Wow. Just amazing.
kaskettrh chapter 2 . 8/9/2014
I just started reading this story. I'm enjoying it so far.

I have grown weary of the Josh is a jerk cliche. So...Thank you for not making Josh a jerk.
SeulementMoi101 chapter 8 . 7/30/2014
Haha. Loved this one. Loved Laine. Get out of my chair. They're back! :)
SeulementMoi101 chapter 4 . 7/30/2014
I'm not a fan of Alexis. There, I said it. I'm not a hater either. But I think she's in a spot where she wouldn't LOVE having Kate in their lives, but oh well, I can take a nice relationship in a fic. I do ADORE Martha and she has always had a soft spot for Kate, and of course, the wisdom of her years shine through. So, on we go :)
SeulementMoi101 chapter 3 . 7/30/2014
Wow...I'm really enjoying this. I scram before it gets too corny, but this just feels like the right amount of sweet. Still in character. So, I'll carry on :)
SeulementMoi101 chapter 2 . 7/30/2014
Thank you for being one of the few who doesn't portray Josh as a jerk. It really turns me off from some fics. Of course I want Kate to be with Castle, but come on, she chose Josh, I would be very upset if he were a jerk, even if he was the rebound guy. Kate might be confused, but she's no idiot.
So, I liked that they had an amicable break up, though he was TOO gentlemanly haha, but the conversation of making him leave the "world" for her rang very true. I just wished he would have called her on her feelings for Castle, too. Overall, very nicely done. Now off to see the stars! :)
SeulementMoi101 chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
Loved the sound on Kate's head that sounded suspiciously as Lanie haha. Loving it so far. :)
1,088 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »