Reviews for What Pales in Comparison
angelaandrews chapter 24 . 11/3
Your last chapter reminded me of the magical time when my kiddos were little. It even made me want to have another one! You really captured the magic of their relationship and and wonder of being a new parent! Thank you for this beautiful story.
FanonOverCanon chapter 24 . 10/30
Amazing and oh, so beautiful.
Muscovy chapter 24 . 10/1
Brilliant story - a thoroughly enjoyable read
IHeartStana chapter 1 . 9/18
I had to come back and read this too. To this day, one of my favorite stories
41319always41319 chapter 23 . 7/16
I had to come back for another read through, and I think I loved it more this time than I did the first! Definitely one of my favorite fics you've written!
SpencerDorman chapter 6 . 5/1
If I were Castle, I would have changed the "I save the good stuff for the important places" for "I save the good stuff for the bedroom". While the former can be taken as an innuendo with the correct tone and in the correct situation, such as the bedroom, the latter is much more obvious - more Castle's style, I think. And yeah, I know it wasn't exactly meant to be an innuendo, but it just popped into my head.
D3bbi3c chapter 24 . 3/1
I just discovered this story a couple days ago. It is absolutely wonderful. I know it had to end and you did it brilliantly. I look forward to reading your other stories. Thank you. This is all we have left.
somefellow chapter 5 . 12/30/2016
when you start reading a Castle's fanfiction and find yourself in Harry Potter's forum :)
lovemycastle chapter 21 . 9/15/2016
oh my, that was absolutely perfect and brilliant and I am gushing with feels. Thank you for everything. this story melts my romantic heart!
lovemycastle chapter 20 . 9/14/2016
I love your authors notes, your style, your passion for love!
lovemycastle chapter 16 . 9/13/2016
chapter 15 was golden! still smiling!
lovemycastle chapter 15 . 9/13/2016
absolutely perfect chapter!
lovemycastle chapter 15 . 9/13/2016
this chapter is so amazing. u r so good at depicting love.. so many feels!
lovemycastle chapter 10 . 9/10/2016
chapter 10 was beautiful!
Rose chapter 24 . 7/14/2016