Reviews for What Pales in Comparison
nikelaosmartinus chapter 1 . 9/21
I kinda liked this story, bit ooc for Kate but enjoyable. That is until epilogue part 3 happened with castle deciding for her what’s best. Even going over her head to Montgomery is almost unforgivable.
eneas chapter 24 . 9/17
I don't know how many times I've read it, it always hooks me. Thank you.
Daydreamer826 chapter 2 . 5/21
I liked how you handled the break up scene between Kate and Josh. It’s refreshing compare to the majority of FF.
eneas chapter 24 . 12/14/2019
Lovely story, thank you.
castle2126 chapter 24 . 11/11/2019
I have read it so many times it just got me stick to me Everytime.
castle2126 chapter 1 . 10/3/2019
Seriously she is saying she will miss him while breaking up with dmb. What she will him while sleeping with Castle when she will be in relationship with castle. I really don't like your plot of Backett's break up with dmb. Whfbis that she will miss him? And what does it says about her?
wendykw chapter 24 . 6/14/2019
This story was recommended to me this week. I didn't start reading fanfic until 2013, so I've missed out on it for 6 years! What a lovely story to get to read for the first time. I loved it. So much more satisfying than some of canon. I especially like the closed circle of Kate's dream playing out in her reality in the last chapter.
It has filled the last couple days with Caskett and happy times. I have Of Finding Innocence on my re-read list. It will probably be the 6th or 7th time I've read OFI. I love that story.
Guest chapter 24 . 10/26/2018
Adorable fic
TheWickedTruth89 chapter 24 . 9/12/2018
Great story
rina123nike chapter 24 . 7/7/2018
Nice story
Helen Sorrento chapter 22 . 6/15/2018
Sorry to say,this is my first time to read one of your stories.I loved it and will read many long as you write them,I’ll read them
angelaandrews chapter 24 . 11/3/2017
Your last chapter reminded me of the magical time when my kiddos were little. It even made me want to have another one! You really captured the magic of their relationship and and wonder of being a new parent! Thank you for this beautiful story.
FanonOverCanon chapter 24 . 10/30/2017
Amazing and oh, so beautiful.
Muscovy chapter 24 . 10/1/2017
Brilliant story - a thoroughly enjoyable read
IHeartStana chapter 1 . 9/18/2017
I had to come back and read this too. To this day, one of my favorite stories
1,158 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »