Reviews for What Pales in Comparison
GT500RonSmith chapter 21 . 6/22
Wow! Castle was just waiting for the clock to chime! Actually, both of them were! Then the argument over who loved the most! Cute stuff! I was surprised that she told him about her vision of their daughter and playing in the surf! But, Castle was so ready to hear that and so ready to give her that at the drop of a hat!

Great chapter!
GT500RonSmith chapter 20 . 6/22
The best love story ever! And I can't seem to put this version of it down!
GT500RonSmith chapter 19 . 6/22
Making love on the beach! Sounds like the right place for their start in the Hamptons!
GT500RonSmith chapter 18 . 6/22
Castle has to be the happiest he has ever been in his life right now. His world has come together! He found the love of his life, who for years had pushed him away. Now, she comes home with him and sleeps in his bed. Makes amazing love to him. Made a deal with him not to mention love for thirty days and those days are over! The Hamptons has been where he has wanted them to be and they are headed there and will be there when the deadline arrives!

I'm sure he has a plan!
GT500RonSmith chapter 17 . 6/21
This is such a happy loving Caskett story! It's been great so far! Waiting for that last day!
GT500RonSmith chapter 16 . 6/21
She is so good with Alexis! Didn't go overboard, didn't let Castle believe anything was amiss! A perfect step-mother!
GT500RonSmith chapter 15 . 6/21
They are not going to last three more weeks! Sorry! Not possible! Too much in love!
GT500RonSmith chapter 14 . 6/21
Okay, I admit that the Gene Simmons stuff throws me for a loop, but I think it was just ti throw Castle and me off and it seems to have worked! The best part of this is Kate's smile at Castle's counting of the days!
GT500RonSmith chapter 13 . 6/21
It's so cool how you have them so much in love yet they haven't changed one iota in the way they play with one another! All of their friendship remains intact! Now they have just added love to it, too!
GT500RonSmith chapter 12 . 6/21
A month! A month!

He's held it a lot longer than that, but now he thinks it should be okay to say it! He wants to say it almost as bad as I want to read it!
GT500RonSmith chapter 11 . 6/21
I thought they wouldn't make love this night, but they made it happen and it was very beautiful!
GT500RonSmith chapter 10 . 6/21
Very bold, Miss Kate! One huge step taken! Actually, more than that! You almost admitted that you loved him! Like him more than a lot, huh?
GT500RonSmith chapter 9 . 6/21
I hadn't given Jim a thought! But, he jumped right on her being with Castle even though he didn't know that she had broken up with the doctor! Jim has always seen the good in Castle!

They are so happy together! I can't wait for their love making to start!
GT500RonSmith chapter 8 . 6/21
Terrific scene with Lanie! And they plyed their meeting in the bullpen like nothing had ever happened between them! Neat!
GT500RonSmith chapter 7 . 6/21
She's going to keep you around, Castle! Seems that Katherine Beckett has decided on her "one and done!"
1,112 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »