Reviews for What Pales in Comparison
Guest chapter 17 . 9/25/2013
Now, waiting for their holiday trip. Great.
Guest chapter 16 . 9/25/2013
LOVED IT.
Guest chapter 15 . 9/25/2013
Extraordinary in the romance department. It's cute, sweet, fluffy and so wonderfully Caskett. Loved it.
Guest chapter 14 . 9/24/2013
Another feel good chapter. I like tender, loving Caskett moments though Caskett smuts are also very very welcome.
Guest chapter 13 . 9/24/2013
Loved it. Loved all your main characters.
Guest chapter 12 . 9/24/2013
I love every sentence of this chapter. You are such a good writer and I miss your Castle Fanfic now. Please write more awesome love stories about our favourite TV couple. Please Please Please.
Guest chapter 9 . 9/17/2013
i love the story and really can't wait to finish it, not that I want it to end :p And I just thought I'd say that I was watching the big bang theory while reading this :)
lipamo chapter 15 . 9/11/2013
I'm re-reading this now for the.. second or third time.. i don't keep track. and finally i can express myself here to give you a soo much deserved revwie: fantastic! fluffy gets it, too, but it's so fast and beautiful to read, so natural although it's nearly to good to be true. i guess kinda like a readers heaven. a style that i found also in OFI (of course!) and in fanfictions from chezchuckles e.g.. especially Close Encounters. I don't want to compare these styles and stories per se. but there and in many stories form clora Clavia and sandiane carter and others too.. i found this wonderful way of words, worming themseves in my mind and making it really hard to stop at all with reading them. Thanks so much to all of you!
Shena1 chapter 3 . 9/3/2013
Love the story thus far... :)

but I don't understand why you had Castle calling Beckett "KB". He's never, ever called her anything but "Kate", "Beckett" or "Detective". "KB" just sounds so out-of-character... :$
Guest chapter 11 . 8/26/2013
Aha! Hot and sweet and lovey dovey. Very good writing.
Eslssl chapter 20 . 8/7/2013
The dialogue gets better and funnier every chapter...compound sentence...ha ha ha!
Lovin the Fluff...Keep it up
Eslssl chapter 19 . 8/7/2013
Really enjoy your mastery of the dialogue between Kate and Rick throughout this story, as well as the thoughts in their heads and description of gestures. Allows readers to "see" the characters interacting as they would on the show.
Very impressed with your use of literary devices like "periodic sentences" and "Chicago Manual of Style"...very educational!
Will hate to see this story end.
Eslssl chapter 12 . 8/6/2013
Really clever...can hear them just like this. Kate with all her "rules" and Rick with all his enthusiasm. Great job.
afterthestorm47 chapter 3 . 8/3/2013
I feel like I'm having a heart attack...sooooo many FEELINGS! awwwwwe...they are...I can't even! and i'm only finished chapter 3! I looove this story!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/19/2013
I really wonder and asking you as one of my favorite writers, is it possible for a girl to be deeply in love with one man and allowed to be possessed, kissed and toched by another man (who is not her husband) at her free will regularly so as to keep the man she loves at a distance?
1,177 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »