Reviews for What Pales in Comparison
kanjichibi chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
nice chapter
Guest chapter 3 . 6/13/2013
I;ve started reading this after a long time. I have a complaint - why don't you write more here? Sort of missing you. Loved all your stories on Castle and Beckett.
tansypool chapter 6 . 6/10/2013
"Can't watch you get gunned down, or blown up," he told her. "It would hurt too much."

WELL THEN. I actually went back into my fic alerts folder to find the date that this was published...

(Pardon my sporadic reviews in my procrastination reread.)
tansypool chapter 3 . 6/10/2013
I feel like I can really relate to the Castle family in this chapter... I hoard tea.
honeyandvodka chapter 24 . 5/4/2013
I've read this before but I really love it, it's a great story :)
InkyCoffee chapter 24 . 5/4/2013
And so the re-read endeth. Such a great story! I love the development of their relationship through it all, and I'm a sucker for anything that has Kate bonding with Alexis. Just as enjoyable the second time around :-)
-Lou
AlwaysJustCastle chapter 21 . 4/22/2013
I know you've finished this a really long time ago, but I just found this story.
I really really love it!
This chapter in particular.. Just wow... Soooo sweet!
I'm gonna read it again and after that the next chapters.. Just wow!
Thanks for this great story.
X Suus
Mike C chapter 21 . 4/11/2013
I have, honest to god, never read anything so emotionally satisfying as this chapter in this work in my entire life. That being said, so many of the other chapters in this story of true love and romance were so amazing that I probably won't be able to keep track of all of the times that I re-read this! I sincerely recommend this story to any Castle fan and want to thank Emma for writing this (and ask her to never stop!).
OxanaKS chapter 24 . 3/31/2013
Thank you very much for your stories, especially for this one. It's full of life and feelings. And there's so much tender.
One's more - thanks )))
Wolfgirl220 chapter 9 . 3/10/2013
Haha BBT, world's most amazing show ever (cough cough someone better run over Wolowitz and Penny cough cough)! Haha yes I like Leonard a lot and honestly Howard? Dear God I'm pretty sure the women of the world HAVE had meetings about guys like him! Love your fic by the way
Grace chapter 24 . 3/3/2013
Hey! I know this story ended months (years) ago, but I hadn't read it yet and decided to give it a try. I've read several of your stories and all of them are amazing, including this one :) Fluff, fluff and fluff, but not too much to make it boring! Now that they're actually together on the show it's so cool to see how things turned out compared to the fanfiction on here ;) I really do hope the whole wedding/kid thing happens on the show as well, haha! x
FanGirl4Life16 chapter 24 . 2/26/2013
Loved it!
SombodyIUsedToKnow chapter 24 . 2/26/2013
Loved this story. I really liked how you wrote Kate and Alexis relationship throughout.
SombodyIUsedToKnow chapter 23 . 2/26/2013
Oh man, this was beautiful. I got pretty choked up during the ceremony.
SombodyIUsedToKnow chapter 22 . 2/26/2013
So much to love in this chapter! Lots of Kate and Alexis stuff, Castle meeting Jim and secretly asking his permission to marry Kate, and of course the proposal!
1,177 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »