Reviews for What Pales in Comparison
oldimp chapter 19 . 12/2/2012
Oh, my! This is a great chapter! I will be thinking about that dressing room for a long time! Fun stuff! Thanks!
aSecondStory chapter 24 . 11/20/2012
Omg, this story was fricking amazing. I could see it play out I'm my mind.
I thought it was all realisticly set and it worked out perfect.
Although I might add I kinda hate you cause I got caught up reading this instead of writing an essay for tomorrow.
Guest chapter 24 . 11/11/2012
Ive been reading over the past few days, when ever I've had time. I really wanted to review sooner, like around chapter 10 or so, but I decided to stick it out, and it was worth it! I loved how you ended it, not only with Rachel and the flash Kate had when her and Castle first got onto the beach, but the very end, when she thought of the first night in this story. I also loved how you handled the time-leaps. You did it so well the the dialogue, you didn't go to far into where or when the story was set, but you just let the dialogue to the job and it was perfect! Most fanfics that I read like this, are too choppy and don't have the amount of continuity you have. So overall, AWESOME JOB! :) Also the name for the little Castle baby was awesome too!
gidget7728 chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
Once again I am blown away by your writing. After finishing OFI in a few days and realising for the first time how fantastic good fanfiction can be I have been trying to read other Castle fanfic but I find that I just don't get wrapped up in the stories (even the ones that have plenty of good reviews. Either the writing style is poor or the characters seem off or the pace is all wrong, but your writing is just so perfect that I can't help myself from coming back to your stuff and your stuff alone. When I read your stories I feel like I'm reading a novel by a published author and not a posting by an amateur on a website. So please keep writing (especially about Kate and Rick) and know that you'll have one more fan hanging out for every new chapter that you write.
Svnh chapter 24 . 11/1/2012
I loved this story. I wondered how you would handle their first "I love you"s and I thought it would be kind of awkward because of their countdown but it wasn't at all and I loved it. As soon as I read this line "You know what I love about you?" I was swooning. The way they explained what they loved about each other was just perfection.
I also liked all the Beckett/Alexis scenes. I loved the relationship between Alexis and Beckett in OFI, but she was like her mother in that story, so I don't know it's different, not many authors can always find the right balance between mother figure and friend when writing Beckett with a teen/grown up Alexis and you just do it so well.
I liked when Alexis came to her about having problems with her friend and Kate told her she sometimes went through the same thing with Lanie and Alexis was like "Really?" That made me laugh. I remember being that age and thinking adult friendships were just so easy. I loved Alexis' college essay and the fact that she asked Kate to read it.
evalivesherenow chapter 24 . 10/13/2012
I am so moved by this entire story. It feels so real. It made me cry several times haha, but also made me feel giddy. I hope that someday, I'll have my own love story, and that it's as gorgeous and real, and complex as the one you've written. Maybe I sound stupid, because I get that it's just fanfiction about fictional characters. But, then again, it's so much more, isn't it? Sorry for this weird review. Basically, I am totally blown away by this story, and you made me really really happy. :)
LoverlessNights chapter 24 . 10/12/2012
I can't even handle how beautiful this story was. I have been simultaneously laughing, crying, squealing, and a million other things the whole time. I have never read such a well-written, true to character fanfiction before. You didn't just do them justice, you went so far beyond that. I really can't find the words to tell you how talented and incredible you are. Now, I have to stay up all night so I can read everything else you've written! Damn, girl. You done good. 3 3 :)
NinjaRonnie chapter 14 . 9/3/2012
asdfghjkl
Lisa chapter 11 . 9/3/2012
I've read like 10 chapters of this novel now and I'm completely stuck! It has every kind of emotions and it just.. Amazing! Well done!:)
NinjaRonnie chapter 8 . 9/3/2012
I'm just sitting here, in my room, grinning like a complete idiot over this and i can't stop :D
NinjaRonnie chapter 7 . 9/3/2012
i've read so many of your fics over the last 2 days they're all getting confused in my head xD
Twyger chapter 24 . 8/27/2012
I started reading your story last night when I went to bed and I stayed up and finished the whole story in one sitting! I couldn't put the laptop down! Thank you for whisking me away to the world of Kate and Rick! I can't wait to read more of your work. You are gifted and have made the summer hiatus of the show bearable. Thank you again.
cia-recruit chapter 24 . 8/23/2012
I just read your story over the past 2 days and really enjoyed it. I especially liked the whole family dynamic that you created btwn kate and martha and alexis. Well done :)
Evie chapter 2 . 8/21/2012
This is my favourite portrayal of Josh. I think you captured him as an actual human being and not just a cockblock between Castle and Beckett. Really good job!
on2wheels chapter 24 . 7/26/2012
Ooook... This ff is just as good 3rd time thru! I'm sure it's not healthy but I think this ff has to be my all time fave! D
1,177 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »