Reviews for What Pales in Comparison
teelduo chapter 24 . 7/19/2011
I LOVE how you completely wrapped the story up. It just makes me smile and all fluffy inside! Thank you! I enjoyed every minute of this story!
centava chapter 24 . 7/19/2011
One of my absolute favorite stories, Emma. Thanks so much for sharing it with us!
youkillmypatience chapter 24 . 7/19/2011
"I promise to not murder or convict any of your students." Aww Lex, made me giggle xD

And it was the Mayor? •_•

Rachel! CAN I HUG HER? *squishes*

As much as I want you to go and write forever, this was an amazing ending. I'm glad I came across you and this story!
Tycho77 chapter 24 . 7/19/2011
Thanks for your wonderful story!
C. S. Tolkien chapter 24 . 7/19/2011
As a promice this story would be in my favorites.
I'm Widget chapter 24 . 7/19/2011
What a fabulous ending! Thank you for writing such a wonderful story that helped get me through this loooooong summer without new Castle episodes. You made me cry and laugh and smile... Awesome!
Sensaiman chapter 24 . 7/19/2011
Emma,

Thank you for this wonderful story. Every time you updated it made me smile. I will miss me doses of it but I love the way you ended it.

Steve
tiff098765 chapter 6 . 7/19/2011
You write affection so well. It's not sappy or cheesy at all,just very sweet.
killmypatience chapter 24 . 7/19/2011
sorry for the late comment: i just catched the last chapters!this story was awesome cute , hot and just perfect!
tiff098765 chapter 3 . 7/19/2011
So so sweet. I love that you have Rick calling her KB. I don't remember him saying that in the show, but he wrote it in the book dedication. So it's like, every time he calls her that, he's reminding her that she's extraordinary. What a contrast to Josh!
Aveo amacus chapter 24 . 7/19/2011
OMG Emma I love it!

and disgustingly adorable is it exactly. Of course now it's complete I'm going to *have* to read it from the beginning. again. :D

~Aveo
Bella Paige chapter 24 . 7/19/2011
Disclaimer - I tend to review as I read, often answering my own questions, spell checking, adding pointless information or funfacts, songs that the chapter reminds me of, anyway enjoy ;p

Wow, I love the way she started that letter ‘I'd make a very good serial killer’

Hell, I’ll make little Castle babies.

We’re pregnant *hugs Kate*

Aaaawww, wow. I loved this story, I cannot believe it’s over, you cover everything though.
Lord of Kavaka chapter 24 . 7/19/2011
this has been such an amazing journey. thanks for sharing it with us. it's sad to see it end, but it ended just right. )
duvall1978 chapter 24 . 7/19/2011
What an amazing story. thank you for taking us on this wonderful ride.
ghost writer 77 chapter 24 . 7/19/2011
Awww that was perfect. I love, love, loved it! So cute and so them and just great. I'm gonna miss this story, but it was a good ending. Thank you for sharing and keep on writing!
1,177 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »