Reviews for What Pales in Comparison
kbecks41319 chapter 5 . 3/15/2011
I'm not sure if I've told you or not, and if I haven't - shame on me, but I absolutely love this story! I literally squeal when I get an email update :] Alexis is so frickin' adorable! I love her. She's my favorite, I've decided.

Can't wait for an update!
intothefire17 chapter 5 . 3/15/2011
whooosh and the flood gates are open! i can't wait for the next part. i love their argument on HP and Rowling. :))
pkl chapter 5 . 3/15/2011
- very, very happy sigh -

Thank you so much. How I wish we could see such an ending to Countdown!

- very, very happy sigh -
Kie Santiago chapter 5 . 3/15/2011
Very sweet chapter 3
I'm Widget chapter 5 . 3/15/2011
Oh, yeah. Finally, she knows what she wants. What she NEEDS. sigh This is good stuff.
ccgirl921 chapter 4 . 3/13/2011
I finally had a chance to catch up with story today. I'm really enjoying this story. :) I like the pace at which you are writing their relationship.
Bobi chapter 4 . 3/13/2011
Amazing ! Please write more ASAP !
jesswes chapter 4 . 3/12/2011
This is my favorite Castle fic. Absolutely beautiful! Looking forward to more :)
VonNZ chapter 4 . 3/12/2011
OHOHOHOHO AWKWARD CLIFFHANGER
Vickysg1 chapter 4 . 3/12/2011
Wonderful chapter! I'm so glad that Alexis and Martha are back and that they're going to have a family day, just relaxing all together. I really love the Kate/Martha relationship and I'm so glad you wrote a bit for them!

I can't wait to read more!
Beetlebug chapter 4 . 3/10/2011
Another amazing installment!

Love the cliffy at the end too!
Leep chapter 4 . 3/10/2011
I loved the interaction of the characters! I just see Alexis racing around and planning a Harry Potter movie marathon. And I like how much is being communicated in non-verbal ways. Oh, and after the amazing pastry descriptions, I now want pastries for dinner! Not fair! ;-) I'm excited for the next chapter!
The Red Fedora chapter 4 . 3/10/2011
cute story - think you are getting so many hits because 1) it is fantastic and 2) everyone is searching for a little closure after the emotional turmoil of the episode:)

more please!
Avid Reader chapter 4 . 3/10/2011
I LOVE this story! It is soo well written. The characters are pretty much spot on. I am soo happy with how the relationship with Josh ended. He stayed a good guy even in the end. Just an overall amazing story. I love all the relationship dynamics. Can you post the next 5 chapters at least soon, I love this story and need to read more of it like now lol :) Great job!
corlando chapter 4 . 3/10/2011
This story has become such a favorite of mine. I love the slow, intimate way that Rick and Kate are growing closer and how comfortable they feel together. I wasn't sure I wanted Martha and Alexis back so soon but you did a wonderful job of bringing this whole family back together and making Kate feel like a part of it. I loved that Rick noted how Kate cares for both his daughter and mother. Very well done. I can't wait for the next update.
1,177 | « Prev Page 1 .. 59 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 .. Last Next »