Reviews for What Pales in Comparison
LouphiaTheHobbit chapter 2 . 3/6/2011
... awesome. really truly awesome!
guitar73girl chapter 2 . 3/6/2011
Brilliant! So well written. Next chapter... please?
Sandiane Carter chapter 2 . 3/6/2011
I'm so glad you wrote a second part! And it was wonderful, too!

I simply loved the end of the conversation between Kate and Castle - especially that sentence: "She wanted to cry. She wanted to throw the pillow she was crushing to her chest. She wanted to race out the door and run all the way to his apartment." Amazing.

I think you handled the Josh/Kate moments very well too - very interesting part when Josh asked about the "partner" thing (it felt right that Kate's answer wasn't angry, but firm and truthful).

Their break-up was very bittersweet, and again it made sense that the two of them knew exactly where they were headed.

I loved Kate's thought, "Why did they all want her to promise them things?" Very appropriate, and a fun touch in the midst of all this sadness.

The ending is absolutely perfect. Again, there is this one sentence that I loved: "She tried walking around, sitting, standing, jumping—nothing could make it stop. It felt like someone was trying to rip her heart out of her chest. She simply couldn't shake the desperate broken feeling the dream had brought." I love the acuteness, the vividness of your description.

I don't know if you're going to write another part, but I wouldn't mind if you stopped there. It's a good place to stop (though of course, I'll take anything you give us, lol). And I think I got a little carried away with this review. Sorry :) !
Allie chapter 2 . 3/6/2011
Oh, goodness...

This was so...WOW. Oh my word. You really, really need to continue with this. And if the other 48 reviews indicates anything, they think so too.

PLEASE CONTINUE ASAP! I'll be checking back every few hours/days! This was BEAUTIFUL and touching and heartwarming and just so...*sigh*.

So Caskett.
singlouder chapter 2 . 3/5/2011
There are so many great little moments in this I don't know which to pick as a favorite. One is that Castle and Beckett really are partners at heart, no matter how complicated everything else gets. Everything else gets built onto that and it's part of why they work so well.

I could see the scene with the breakup really well also. Honestly, I don't think Josh is a bad guy, and I like him a lot more than I ever did Demming. He's just not the right one for Beckett is all, and I like this version of the breakup where they can be mature and still friends after it.

Of course, my favorite thing is the ending. Especially since I love stargazing. ;D
VonNZ chapter 2 . 3/5/2011
Please. Write more. It's beautiful.
pkl chapter 2 . 3/5/2011
So very good AND in character. How I wish we could actually see this...
underarrest39 chapter 2 . 3/5/2011
aww that was so cute. i hope youe are planning another chapter :D
iamburitto chapter 2 . 3/5/2011
absolutely wonderful, wish I could see the stars with them, its cloudy here!
mylittlehairybutt chapter 2 . 3/5/2011
Love it!

Please update soon :D
BowTies13 chapter 2 . 3/5/2011
Ahh... I love that break up... Completely IC and believable!

LOVE IT!
jennycastle16 chapter 2 . 3/5/2011
amazing loved it!:):):):):):):):)
International08 chapter 2 . 3/5/2011
LOVE this.
TheOnce chapter 2 . 3/5/2011
Really, really great. I wish this would actually happen! But, seeing as how it's probably not going to, thanks for putting it to paper for us. So sweet.
CastleFreak1212 chapter 2 . 3/5/2011
This has been a great story so far!:) can't wait for the part where they go see the stars!:) Keep writing, you're doing a great job!:)
1,177 | « Prev Page 1 .. 66 73 74 75 76 77 78 .. Last Next »