Reviews for What Pales in Comparison
Divamercury chapter 2 . 3/5/2011
LOVED this. Fantastic new story, and this chapter was lovely. Please continue soon?

DM
Leep chapter 2 . 3/5/2011
Seriously? It's not fair to get me hooked on two uncompleted fics by the same author at the same time!

I like how you've captured everyone and communicate more with so little actually being said. I'm looking forward to their drive to see the stars. And I'm really excited that they're both single at the same time!

Oh, can I say that I hope DMB is this adult when he's written out of the show? I like that he still wants the best for Kate and realized after the freezer incident how much Castle really loves Kate.

I would say I'm looking forward to the next chapter but I don't want to distract you from Rock Foundation. ;-)
Elysion1879 chapter 2 . 3/5/2011
Ah. I really do you like your writing style. Keep it up.
IdRatherBeReadingFanfic chapter 2 . 3/5/2011
Love it!

-Oodles and Bunches!

Keep it coming ]

BonesFreakk3
whimorawhy chapter 2 . 3/5/2011
Aww. This is so amazing. Please continue, if you're up for it. :)
Tycho77 chapter 2 . 3/5/2011
Nice job getting ready of Josh.
iamburitto chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
awesome beginning, can't wait to see more! good job keeping them in character too.
justcrazy chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
Hope there'll be more of this!
Yorick's Talking Skull chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
I really like the subtext in your writing. Like in the show, that is what breathes meaning. Bravo!
caskettlover chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
loved it !
Leep chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
Loved it! I especially love Kate's realizations throughout and that while she's making the mental connection, the verbal side of it is still subtle. It makes it so true to the characters. I could see them doing this but sadly, I don't think this is the route Marlow and company will take.

I suppose this was worth waiting a bit longer for another chapter of Rock Foundation. ;-)
kate-hi chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
OMG, this is incredible.

The amount of emotion.

When she started breaking down in the shower while Josh was just chillaxin' on the couch, I almost lost it. Kate knows that Castle is the only one who she can let go of that super-cop persona with, and just be Kate.

You wrote this beautifully, simple and just a continuation of them showing their love without using the words... 'because they already know the words.'

(I also loved that the voice in her head sounded suspiciously like Lanie. Hahahaha.)

Amazing job.

-Kate
xfcastle chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
amazing continuation of the eps. Castle is always there for her...
Nathan fan chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
I've been avoiding post-Countdown fics, but when I saw your name attached to this one, there was no way I was passing it up. It's a work of art. You have such a wonderful understanding of the characters and are so faithful to taking them from where they are. This is a tough situation and yet you managed to reconnect them in a very personal way without crossing lines or creating regrets. This was just as emotional for me as the ending was.

This piece gives me the gift of closure and I really, really thank you for that. It tore me up to see Castle walk away and to imagine him home, alone after all he'd been through. I SOOOOO want to believe that Kate would be concerned for her partner and would make some kind of contact. This was a good resolution for me.

Favorite parts? I loved Kate realizing that she'd like to hug the living crap out of Castle until they both felt safe; I love that she did realize the sacrifice Castle had made as he stepped back and gave her the time to be with Josh; I loved that it was Lanie's voice in her head; I loved that Kate called and the way the whole conversation had such an intimate and soothing tone to it, I love how many times they both asked if the other was alright; I LOVED Castle's insight that Kate needed to be able to go home and be Kate, not Beckett the super cop; and I loved what Kate was doing to her pillow.

Seriously - a beautiful and poignant extension of the episode. Thanks for the gift.
corlando chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
This was just wonderful and exactly what I needed to read after Countdown. "But there's okay, and then there's good, and then there's taken care of. They're all very separate." I love that Castle sees the difference in the three. He expected her to be taken care of. Sigh. If you felt like continuing this I certainly wouldn't complain. Well done.
1,177 | « Prev Page 1 .. 67 74 75 76 77 78 .. Last Next »