Reviews for What Pales in Comparison
Lisi.P chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
I dont know what to say... Your story is more than awesome... you did an amazing work... if you want update soon more of this!
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
Amazing story! I really enjoyed it! Incredible!
Sarah'Elin chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
Oh, just go to him and leave Josh asleep on your couch :)

this is really great by the way, true to the characters and it's nice to see them expressing that side of their relationship :)
CastleCraze chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
A wonderful continuation of the episode... really heartfelt :)
I'm Widget chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
Oh, I want her to go over to his place! Just leave Josh sleeping and go be with Rick. I know she won't, but still... or wake him up and kick him out. Maybe this will wake her up, though. Josh is not for her. Rick is.
Aurinko chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
Lovely. And an excellent illustration of why Kate should get rid of Josh already and move along with Castle!
RGoodfellow64 chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
I have read so many after countdown stores, so many of them sound alike. Although some are very good, this is by far the best I've read.
To a Skylark chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
Just wanted to let you know that this is the first post-ep for Countdown that I've actually enjoyed enough to review. Nothing annoys me more than instant declarations of undying love (which post-Countdown fic seems to often feature), but your story approached Castle and Beckett's feelings so subtly and naturally. Very real.
Maragwondaleya chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
This story is so perfect, so real, and the characters are so true That i can't even imagine you not posting new chapters after this one!

Please continue this story!

Thx!
knittingeek chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
Ah. I never really had an issue with Josh. I feel like he's an ends to a means. He'll probably be the one to make Kate realize that Castle loves her. I think after a day like that she would crumble and of course Josh won't understand...it would take too much energy for her to explain it all. I like the way you dealt with the whole situation. Castle once again comes through for her in probably the only way reasonably possible at the moment. Nicely done. Thanks for letting me ramble ;o)
LouphiaTheHobbit chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
.god. best after-countdown story EVER!
Shylie08 chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
Love it!
Sandiane Carter chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
I really liked this! In fact, I was planning on writing something very similar myself, lol - but I don't think I will, because you've done a really good job. Kate's reaction made a lot of sense to me, and I love the idea of the text from Alexis. And the conversation with Castle was great, very in character. I'm still feeling a bit put out by the end of the episode, but your story is definitely a nice addition!
Tycho77 chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
What a great read! I loved the way you had them talk with Jeb in the other room and them being in their own apts. Well done!
singlouder chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
Gah. I'm not sure I've got words for how much I love this. They're so beautifully in character- a little messed up, a little older and wiser, and really great for each other whether as friends or something more. The final few lines really hit me in that lovely, poignant way that well written stories tend to do- I can see that whole scene so clearly. Nice job! *is still mildly tongue-tied* :D
1,177 | « Prev Page 1 .. 68 75 76 77 78 79 Next »