Reviews for The Best Friend
RachellovesRain chapter 13 . 5/1
Beautiful story ever!
RachellovesRain chapter 6 . 5/1
My God, how did u manage to do this to me? All the intense emotion... ur writting is fuckin awesome I can barely breathe with each words Bella said to Alice. I dont know what to say now except thank u for such an amazing story.
milagglad chapter 13 . 8/29/2014
Defying-gravy chapter 13 . 8/7/2014
Amazing story. I love how you didn't rush things. You kept it realistic and i like what you did with the characters. Awesome story. Loved it!
Rayne Arianna Maranochi chapter 13 . 4/8/2014
Hot damn. Great lunch. XD
Quinntana2 chapter 5 . 1/18/2014
:)(: Holy smokes...I'm still recovering from week eight. Psyched that Alice found a girlfriend; it might speed up the realization of Bella's confusing feelings. Also Amber seems good for Alice and it made me smile that Alice forgot her and Bella's date and went out with Amber instead.
Quinntana2 chapter 7 . 1/18/2014
:)(: Honestly, this confident, flirty Bella is quite sexy. The teasing back and forth, I just love it. I'm glad Alice isn't giving in to Bella...just yet, right? I should be doing my homework but I'm just so hooked on this story and I cannot stop reading.
Quinntana2 chapter 6 . 1/18/2014
:)(: Oh damn...such a frickkin' intense chapter. Such a freaking intense scene at the end. I'm super glad Bella went for the cheek. Bella took Alice's and my breath away with her amazingness at the end. The double meaning conversation in the classroom was absolutely great. Renee and Bella's conversation was cute.
Quinntana2 chapter 4 . 1/18/2014
:)(: Queen Edward-it's funny because it's so insanely true. He is such a drama queen and it makes me laugh. Bella is so awesome for coming to Alice's resuce when Bitchalie (I know, I'm clever) almost hit her. I enjoy when Bella gets jealous throughout the story but she doesn't know why. The Bellice moments just get cuter and cuter, and make my smile bigger and bigger.
Quinntana2 chapter 3 . 1/18/2014
:)(: The building of the tension, you are writing it wonderfully. Bella is so confused with her feelings but that's understandable, I just feel so sad for Alice. The partner assignment was perfect...I gotta say is my new favorite teacher.
Edward ruined the frickkin' beautiful piano moment...he's a douche.
Quinntana2 chapter 2 . 1/18/2014
:)(: All these Bellice moments are so cute and make me smile. They always feel those romantic tingles, yay! The students at the school, Bella should teach them a lesson. When Bella came to sit with Alice..awwww. I'm loving the way this is coming together.
Quinntana2 chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
:)(: Hmmmm...really interesting plot. I've never read anything close to this. Bella is always checking Alice out, and it's quite funny.
Ray-ber chapter 13 . 4/15/2013
Now that is one great story
StrangeAttractors chapter 6 . 3/18/2013
"Was it someone's husband? A teacher? One of your father's Deputies?" This was why the only thing we had in common was DNA.

Lol, i laughed so hard at this line. I love this story so far!
Ideliin chapter 13 . 2/19/2013