Reviews for The Best Friend
fang229 chapter 13 . 8/28
good story romantic too
In every alice and bella fanfic they make alice shorter but bella and alice are the same height
Nice read.
Deadache chapter 13 . 2/19
I find it incredibly difficult to believe this story has less than 300 reviews and favorites. Seriously underrated for being as good as it is. I knew this story would be a favorite even before I finished chapter one. Well done.
RachellovesRain chapter 13 . 5/1/2015
Beautiful story ever!
RachellovesRain chapter 6 . 5/1/2015
My God, how did u manage to do this to me? All the intense emotion... ur writting is fuckin awesome I can barely breathe with each words Bella said to Alice. I dont know what to say now except thank u for such an amazing story.
milagglad chapter 13 . 8/29/2014
Defying-gravy chapter 13 . 8/7/2014
Amazing story. I love how you didn't rush things. You kept it realistic and i like what you did with the characters. Awesome story. Loved it!
Rayne Arianna Maranochi chapter 13 . 4/8/2014
Hot damn. Great lunch. XD
Quinntana2 chapter 5 . 1/18/2014
:)(: Holy smokes...I'm still recovering from week eight. Psyched that Alice found a girlfriend; it might speed up the realization of Bella's confusing feelings. Also Amber seems good for Alice and it made me smile that Alice forgot her and Bella's date and went out with Amber instead.
Quinntana2 chapter 7 . 1/18/2014
:)(: Honestly, this confident, flirty Bella is quite sexy. The teasing back and forth, I just love it. I'm glad Alice isn't giving in to Bella...just yet, right? I should be doing my homework but I'm just so hooked on this story and I cannot stop reading.
Quinntana2 chapter 6 . 1/18/2014
:)(: Oh damn...such a frickkin' intense chapter. Such a freaking intense scene at the end. I'm super glad Bella went for the cheek. Bella took Alice's and my breath away with her amazingness at the end. The double meaning conversation in the classroom was absolutely great. Renee and Bella's conversation was cute.
Quinntana2 chapter 4 . 1/18/2014
:)(: Queen Edward-it's funny because it's so insanely true. He is such a drama queen and it makes me laugh. Bella is so awesome for coming to Alice's resuce when Bitchalie (I know, I'm clever) almost hit her. I enjoy when Bella gets jealous throughout the story but she doesn't know why. The Bellice moments just get cuter and cuter, and make my smile bigger and bigger.
Quinntana2 chapter 3 . 1/18/2014
:)(: The building of the tension, you are writing it wonderfully. Bella is so confused with her feelings but that's understandable, I just feel so sad for Alice. The partner assignment was perfect...I gotta say is my new favorite teacher.
Edward ruined the frickkin' beautiful piano moment...he's a douche.
Quinntana2 chapter 2 . 1/18/2014
:)(: All these Bellice moments are so cute and make me smile. They always feel those romantic tingles, yay! The students at the school, Bella should teach them a lesson. When Bella came to sit with Alice..awwww. I'm loving the way this is coming together.