Reviews for Draw Me 2 Life
kittycatcacher chapter 1 . 5/20
It's to bad this was only a one shot, I could see this going farther. But still it was great. _
arya304 chapter 1 . 2/4
fuckin loved it, this was AMAZING!
CeruleanKiss chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
Ooo, very clever. Sexy. Creative.
Plus, it was paced evenly - the sex didn't come too soon and it felt very natural. It was not only easy to read, but a GOOD read. I loved it! :) Jeez tho, reading this makes me wish there was some sort of sketchbook that made all your creations come to life. That would be incredibly awesome, yet... maybe having the characters you draw come to life and invade your privacy would get a tad annoying after a while...
Anyway, I really liked reading this! XD
Guest chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
This was a really creative idea and I thoroughly enjoyed reading it :D It's well-written, super hot, and has a bit of a story to it, instead of it being all about the sex. I liked it!
Aki WildQueen chapter 1 . 12/2/2014
My thoughts? This was seriously hot. Wowza. I wish you would continue this but its great as a one-shot. I loved the whole concept/idea though. Great amazing story!

Thank you!
-Aki
Baka Kage Usagi chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
That was amazing! I know you said not to ask for more but... If you do decide to continue I won't mad :)
Zayabel13 chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
OH MY GOD! I CAN'T STOP SQUEALING! I LOVE YOU! MARRY ME! by Jason Derulo (hehe see what I did there?), but no seriously if I was a guy, I'll find you and marry you, while supporting a huge boner from this story... I'm crazy, I know. Everyone tells me that.
scheun2100 chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
This is awesome! Love it and the idea!
Sirien chapter 1 . 3/7/2014
Errr... I guess another cold shower is in order...hot damn...
InsaneMudkip chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
I like how it wasn't some normal modern day story. It was good that you had Ichigo draw Grimmjow and then have him come to life from the notebook. I loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
this. was. AMAZING.
Stillnight chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
More than brilliant, its a masterpiece! so LOVE it!
Sakuya Schiffer chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
Oh, wow! I think i would die if that happened to me! i love it though!

Miss Lizzy-chan chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
.AWESOME! Sooooooooooooooo hoot. Really liked it and it made me rememeber the song video of Take on me of Aha hehe :P Greeaaaaat story, sad you wont be continuing it but seriously good stuff :D
Mrbiq chapter 1 . 2/7/2013