Reviews for Dicks Over Tits
The Unlucky Ducky chapter 2 . 6/9/2014
How about you tells us now? I think two years is a long enough wait
Guest chapter 2 . 5/16/2014
Please update
MisakiXRevive chapter 2 . 2/26/2014
Dun, dun , dun. nice.
yullenlover chapter 2 . 1/12/2014
I am really enjoying this! too cute:3
Randomonia21 chapter 2 . 4/21/2013
It should be Yoiurchi and Mr. Hat-N-Clogs!
The story is great by the way, update!
LaviIkuto chapter 2 . 2/6/2013
for the love of every thing that is pure get on with the story ppppppplllllllleeeeeeaaaaaaa ssssssseeeeee
Annabelle01 chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
Hi there. I just wanted to mention that all titles and summaries are supposed to be rated K for all audiences. You need to change your story title and summary a bit to make them compliant with the guidelines.

Annabelle [Member of Critics United]
AlternateEndingWins chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
Dear JustAddRamen,
I added your story as a favorite the day you last updated. The title intrigued me to read, and the story was just fucking awesome. But as it has been over three months since you have updated, I decided to remind you that I would very much appreciate if you could give me a little more story. It is awesome, and I know awesomeness takes time, but you left it on a cliffhanger! And it was so good that I need to know more! So please, will you update it? (Insert most convincing puppy-dog face here.)
Sincerely,
AlternateEndingWins
Sorrow The Brave chapter 2 . 6/6/2012
great story, update soon please!
Mizz Lasy chapter 2 . 4/14/2012
I'm pretty sure the mom is a crossdressing isshin...

I love this story so much, Plz update!
Mayuzu chapter 2 . 4/8/2012
Chapter 1 really got me XD Grimmjow was switching target that fast *lol* Oh, I can't wait to see who the mommy is. Please update soon...
The weasel is MINE XP chapter 2 . 4/5/2012
Hmmm...is it Rangiku? XD lolz who was the guy at the table that was intimidating Grimmy? Lolz update soon!-MnM
Dante Morgan chapter 2 . 4/5/2012
Aaah! I wanna know who the mom is!

I'm guessing Yoruichi or Nelliel, or maybe even Rangiku... Anyway, update soon please! Your story's awesome :D
IILesGeMeAuxII chapter 2 . 4/4/2012
.MORE! O_O *glomps you and shakes you around* Please! *kitty eyes*
quixotomy chapter 2 . 4/3/2012
aw yuss you updated :D :D awesome. i love it. v tired now so can't really leave a huge long big review but i'm really happy there is a new chapter, hopefully this means that more is coming! hope to see more soon :D :D
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »