Reviews for The Telepathic Transference Complication
jane.emma.jhan chapter 6 . 3/19/2011
ahhh... you gotta update again!
Resplendent Decadence chapter 6 . 3/19/2011
Awwww, he likes making Penny happy :) Can't wait to see what happens next! I hope you're allergies calm down and you feel better soon!
TempestJo chapter 6 . 3/19/2011
:) Very nice!
mmooch chapter 6 . 3/19/2011
Awww, I think being able to hear her thoughts is really moving things along for Sheldon. Whether she knows it or not, Penny's giving him social cues, which help him consider things he hadn't before. Or at least that's the way I see it.
we will all be tested chapter 6 . 3/19/2011
that was soooo cute!
865640864 chapter 5 . 3/19/2011
Wow! This is amazing! Such a good storyline, thanks so much for sharing :D Please update soon!
LoveMuse119 chapter 5 . 3/19/2011
I love it! Please continue!
jandjsalmon chapter 5 . 3/18/2011
Aww adorable in-denialy Sheldon. I loved Mary here too. :)
Mrs.Williamthebloody chapter 5 . 3/17/2011
I am completely in love with this story. Seriously, I adore it. I can't wait for the next chapter!
magyarchick chapter 2 . 3/16/2011
Hi! I'm really enjoying this story so far. Am quite curious how Sheldon will handle being smarter about women than the rest of the gang. I'd love to see him out do Howard at picking up a girl or something like that. One little thing though- it's hard to follow along with the switch between dialogue and thoughts. I wasn't always sure if Penny was speaking or thinking. Could you perhaps keep the thinking in italics? It might make it easier for your readers. Thank you for your story! Can't wait to see what you write next :)
RiddikulusGrin chapter 5 . 3/16/2011
best chapter yet! I love how you've written Shelly's mum - very.. motherly, and perfectly in-character. It was great, and I love how shelly's slowly realising his feelings XD
Zyanadryn chapter 5 . 3/16/2011
lop, this was a really cute chapter! virtually cookies all around !
I'lltellyoumystory chapter 5 . 3/15/2011
Love it ! :)

Would you write more please ;D

I really like this story :D
BlackMaru chapter 5 . 3/15/2011
This rocks.

Update! I can't wait for it!
manicMAundae chapter 5 . 3/15/2011
Watching things unravel is like watching the show itself. I'm starved 4 new episodes! This'll great help to tide me !
201 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »