Reviews for The Telepathic Transference Complication
Guest chapter 6 . 1/18/2015
Aaaaaaaaahhhhh! I wish I could scream out loud right , now but then my stepfamily and sister would think I had just gone out of my mind.
Guest chapter 6 . 1/18/2015
HOLY CHEEZ-ITZ YOU ARE ONE INSANE LITTLE MONKEY! AND DESERVE A WHOLE BANANNA UNIVERS ...( two if you an finish this off as a book of at least seventy five pages!)
Guest chapter 5 . 1/18/2015
Oooh but does making the women in his life happier stop with his mom WHAT ABOUT HIS CRAZY HOT SISTER
Guest chapter 4 . 1/18/2015
WATCH IT, YOUBETTER NOT MESS UP SHENNY AND SHAMY !
Guest chapter 3 . 1/18/2015
Awe! She called him dr beautiful mind! SWEET! Oh! And I wish you owned the big bang theory too SHENNY RULES! OMG LOLOLing for eternity the thought Penny has about Sheldon when he moves the couch ...muscle thought! TOTTALLY DYING RIGHT NOW! YOU ARE THE MASTER OF ADORABLENESS! OH GOD OF SHENNY FAN FICTION! Ooh now Sheldon wants to know what she thinks about him?! Muwahaha! Please make this a novel and find an editor and publisher! I PROMISE YOU THAT IT WILL SO EASILY BECOME A BESTSELLER YOUR IDEAS ARE THE BOMB!
Guest chapter 2 . 1/18/2015
Ooohhh If only Sheldon knew WHAT?! :0!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/18/2015
Yowzah! Chapter two promises delicious mystery is yet to come ! TOTTALLY LOVING IT, MAN YOU HAVE GOT TO START MAKING SOME MONEY OFF OF YOUR STORIES PEOPLE WOULD PAY, MAN! jUST WRITE MORE , USE THIS AS THE SNEAK-PEAK!
Guest chapter 2 . 1/18/2015
Oh my god! I loved chapter one and have not yet begun to read chapter two because I just had to comment on the fact that I am so so happy that you decided to continue this story because you have definitely begun to suck me in.! When I got to the end of the page of the first chapter, I was so hoping that you had continued the story and had not ended it like so many other great fan fiction writers do sometimes. I just had to comment before. Reading the next page because my excitement about it not being over yet was so gripping I had to stop automatically and write my happiness down for you!
JadedOne47 chapter 9 . 12/4/2014
Ummm please finish this!
catty chapter 9 . 10/31/2014
This is such a great fanfiction! Please update it asap! I love shenny!
2lazy2login chapter 9 . 9/21/2014
Great story! Fantastic plot! Excellent cliffhanger! Now that I've buttered you up... Update please!
TheOtterKnight chapter 9 . 8/31/2014
I really like how Amy didn't turn into an antagonist because of the Penny/Sheldon relationship.
I've never heard of this sort of AU before but its very interesting!
This is a great story.
saashi samy chapter 9 . 7/16/2014
i really love the story
Mischief101 chapter 9 . 6/19/2014
Did you forget about this story? Next Sunday has long since past and there was no update. Come on, you don't have much more left, Sheldon just needs to get rid of his "gift" and confess to Penny and than they live HEA.
Saizo's Little Lady chapter 9 . 5/8/2014