Reviews for Of Tom Petty, Water Pipes, and Feeling High
Spider and the Fly chapter 1 . 3/16
I want to see her get eaten by the giant lizard!
This made me giggle. I don't even watch this show, bit this was still effing hilarious!
Dee chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
Hotter. Lol. This should have more reviews.
milkteethbabydoll chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
I kind of really f*cking love you right now. Weed, The Beatles, epic bromances, gay sex... that's like all my favorite things wrapped into one delicious fic. And it's Puckurt! -dances-
Shiruy chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
Ahahaha! XD Sooo funny, and hot to boot! And I'm all for the smut and the fun times leading up to it, but. The absolute best thing about this story was DEFINITELY Finn coming in and being all "bromancing the stone" and "J.D. and Turk" and echoing exactly what Kurt said. XD So funny.
Don'tStopMeNow19 chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
awesome, amazing and any other adjectives that can describe the incredibleness that fills this story!
gcjscinugxyjxi chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
Haha, that was epic, and i loved it! xD
Snea chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
Dear gods I died from the hot and geeky goodess! XD I so vote for mote in this verse!
Soul-Kit524 chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
i liked it!
tardis84 chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
So the last line of this fix made me laugh because I totally relate! I watched the remake of house of wax just to watch paris Hilton get killed lol
Utena-Puchiko-nyu chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
It was a great oneshot D
wearemagnetised chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
Fan-fucking-tastic! I loved this. Hot, sweet and hilarious all rolled into one.
Kurtsie chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
That was hot and very well written!
eternaltwilite chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
This made me giggle like a school girl. I love stoner fanfic, probably cause I'm a stoner myself, lol. You manged to make this both hot and hilarious. I think my favorite line was "Somewhere between an avid discussion about the Doctor and Puck explaining to Kurt about his deep dark fear of Gumby, Puck noticed how long and dark Kurt's eyelashes were." HA! Deep dark fear of Gumby killed me dead. )
Cfings753469 chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
MS3TK? WTF is that?
dirtybadwrong chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
My brain can't quite wrap around high!Kurt being such a stereotypical stoner dude, but I loved their bromance-turned-romance, and that Finn knew about Puck's crush, and especially the endin-I thought it was perfect and it's probably my favorite part (aside from the making out and handjobs, lol).

Please to be writing more stoned!smut for these two, it's amazing.