Reviews for Hells Hostage
Kornblume Cavalier chapter 4 . 11/30/2013
Sorry, but is the story finished? I enjoyed it but if it hasn't been completed please update...it feels like something's missing... J
Guest chapter 4 . 4/14/2013
This is good J
I don't know why but I love fics of Prussia being tortured
Ankhasia Riddle chapter 4 . 2/22/2012
Damn this is good. Please carry it on :D
FadedNobody chapter 4 . 12/29/2011
Please keep writing!
Anylinde chapter 4 . 10/2/2011
Ah! So awesome

Can't wait until this updates, really!
SternEinFeuer chapter 4 . 6/1/2011
I have been waiting for this to update. And you didn't dissapoint me I loved this chapter and can't wait until the show down between Russia and Germany!
XxDamned ForeverXx chapter 4 . 6/1/2011
Noooooo hold on prussia! Your bruder is coming!
DarkTiger1991 chapter 3 . 5/3/2011
I-is it bad that I love this fic? OTL I shouldn't like this type of stuff but its so well written! Hurry and save him Germany!

I'm looking forward to more!
chasurozu chapter 3 . 5/1/2011
Omg. ; w; This is so dark and so sad, but ich LIEBE es!

I really hope Ludwig will come for Gilbert. I don't think I could stand to see poor Prussia die by Russia's hands.

I'm hooked on this story.

Update soon, bitte!
Motif chapter 2 . 3/30/2011
Such a horrible fate for Prussia. I never fond of history class, but he made me wanna know more about Prussia history. Come help hime quick, Germany!
XxDamned ForeverXx chapter 2 . 3/23/2011
Uwaaah! Poor prussia! Love the violence 3

btw, russians dont say ja, its да or da. Nyet it also the closer pronunciation of no. But hey, thats the only problem in the whole thing. The russophile just had to say that but its as awesome as prussia, hun!
Pudding Creature chapter 2 . 3/20/2011
D: Poor Prussia! Germany you must save him! I cant stop reading this it's so stunning!
SternEinFeuer chapter 2 . 3/18/2011
I think you have something good going here, I like it so far.
thisbedead chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
I am a sucker for RusPru sadist fics. I love this! I hope you update soon!
PurpleShadow41 chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
Thanks for story. But in russian zakljuchennij (заключенный) means prisoner and Kol means stick or 0, 1. Kill in russian is ubitj(убить).