Reviews for Let's Love and Risk It All
lefthandedrn chapter 1 . 1/8
Just ran across this one-shot. Love it. Favorited it.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
Just reread this once again and still loving it. Your style of writing is so simple but captures so much. I love it!
Gillian Deverone chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
Really good. I'm sure you wrote this before Prom and Nationals, but it would have been great to see your take on those. Love your writing.
thecivilunrest chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
Oh Rachel. I just, I love how you manage to make these characters so sympathetic, even if at times you don't want to be sympathetic towards them.

The part about Rachel's dads and the water and ignorance-and eventually with Rachel and Finn's daughter and Kurt-was really well done and beautiful. I think that those two parts were my favorite.

The whole thing was absolutely wonderful, though. This was fabulous. (:
misswalshy chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
Crying. I am legitimately crying.

That was... that was just so wonderful. The way you write Rachel just really hits it home for me. I've always been the Rachel... the one who's called a freak, the outcast, the weirdo. And this story just gives me so much hope that it won't always be that way. I can't say enough positive things about this, honestly. Great job.
tanyaslogic chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
Aww this was so lovely . . . you never fail to make my finchel heart happy :)
Whistler Nights chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
You've done it again. Another amazing story. Loved it so much!
changingoceantides chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
Another great story. This is so sweet. I love it. Great job!
Politics.and.Prose chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
How have I not ready your stuff before? I mean, for SERIOUS! Loved it. Amazing. You're ... I have no words.
TheUnderstatement chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
So utterly beautiful. This is PERFECTION!
amykinz13 chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
I love your Finchel fics! They're written so well, and with such great character development. They make me smile :)

My favorite line was: "She knows who she is: Rachel Berry, talented, ambitious, compassionate, and intense. And she's proud of that."
marilou chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
A-MA-ZING! Seriously THIS IS PERFECT! I love the Finchel Prom reunion! So cute!
silverlining88 chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
You're a genius. I love all your Finchel fics. Is there a chance you might write something with Jesse St. James in it? There are unconfirmed spoilers saying he'll be back, and I'm really interested in what you think Finn and Rachel would feel about his return, cause the way you write them is very in-character, very real. Anyway, good job on this story as usual! Please keep up! :D
lolalolafan chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
What a great Comeback-I was worried we may be losing you.

You NEVER disappoint-your Rachel is spot on-you get her. She is one of those characters that you could find very irritating unless you look beyond the surface to understand her. You helped us understand her in a way that no other fanfic or the show has ever done. I love how told her story form the beginning including the bullying she must have experienced as a result of her unconventional family life. It really helps bring an understanding to her intensity and desire to overcome; also why being a part of something special is so important to her.

Showmance and their first kiss are my all time favourites and I really like how you incorporated it into their reunion on the stage. Rachel deserves her ideal date for the prom and I really hope the writers do it your way (him taking Quinn to the prom would be so wrong!).

thanks again, looking forward to more...
iGoToExtremes chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
Once again you have outdone yourself lady. Your "Rachel voice" is totally spot-on and you really capture the intensity of her thoughts and feelings and what it means to be young and in love. Sigh.

Also I especially liked Finn asking her to prom as a mechanism for eventual reconciliation.

And the full-circle thing with Ellie. OMFG. Ez juss so gud. Flails