Reviews for The Eyes Have It
disturbed-girl chapter 7 . 4/28/2014
Nice story, and thank you for the non-yaoi ending ) Good interaction amongst the pilots. Duo and Quatre fighting to hold onto their memories was touching. I enjoyed Wufei explaining how he missed the old Duo. Whoohoo for another good story!
starless-ocean chapter 8 . 3/3/2011
Wow Really nice story. Not too angsty, but exciting nontheless. The 'other' Duo was actually really interesting, as well as the other pilots' reaction to him. I somehow think it's VERY mean from Quatre's father to pay for OZ harming his son, but I can understand his reasons. It's great that you linked Duo and Quatre to remember together.

About yaoi or non-yaoi... I'm actually yaoi-fan, but your non-yaoi ending sounded nicer than the other one :P If you added the joke about the gundams to the other it would be perfect
Jander chapter 8 . 10/10/2004
This is about the second story I have read of yours. They have been EXCELLENT! You are an excellent writer, and I am going to read the rest of your stories. I Love Them! Thank you very much!
Maria Rosenfire chapter 8 . 2/28/2004
I love your stories! They're all very well thought-out, and the grammar is decent. But I think that this is my favorite because there is so much raw EMOTION behind it. The yaoi ending is my favorite. The only thing that I would like to mention is that using the word "koi" is probably not the best idea. The word koi can either mean, as you have used it, an abbreviation for lover, or it can mean mentally deficient. It is also a type of overgrown goldfish. So in the future, I would suggest using "koibito!"
tricolored chapter 8 . 2/8/2004
Both endings were cute.
Lebeau-Ishida chapter 1 . 9/6/2003
Very good story. I like the ending options. I loved the story. YOu better P.O.V work than me.
Emily Hato chapter 1 . 2/23/2003
This was such a great chapter, great introduction to what I am sure will be a good story. I don't have time to read right now, but soon I will. * Can't wait!
Marika chapter 8 . 2/23/2003
Very cool story. I like the things that came back to Duo first - the discomfort with his hair, the like of black clothes, and his suspicious nature. It just seemed to fit really well. Also liked that the first thing that really came back to him was playing a prank on people. I sort of got the impression that you were headed for the yaoi ending while writing it, but the non-yaoi ending worked as well. Anyway, really good job.
Suiren chapter 7 . 11/4/2002
Being anti-yaoi, I appreciate the non-yaoi option. I really like your brotherly affection style. Keep it up.
Radar's Shadow chapter 7 . 6/12/2002
That was wonderful. I will have to amement that I do like the idea of being able to pick Yaoi, and Non-Yaoi, being someone who can't stand Yaoi. Are you going to do a follow-up on this one? *Sky*
Cindal chapter 7 . 4/9/2002
That was so awesome! I loved it! I've never read anything like it! And thank you for the choice of endings! :)
kracken chapter 8 . 4/9/2002
Fantastic! Loved it! Yeah! Wonderful writing! _
Ponderosa chapter 8 . 4/9/2002
I found it was a bit distracting having the option of the non-yaoi ending, cause even if I prefer yaoi it was taunting me and tempting me to read it _ I think that maybe I would've prefered an ending like the last one in your DFA that's open to interpretation.

Anyhow, since I'm weak willed and ended up reading both, I've got to say good job on each of the endings. WAFF! *happy sigh* And thanks for another great story!
Shinonome chapter 8 . 4/8/2002
Excellent endings, both of them, look forward to your next one (or two?)
Raven Wings chapter 8 . 4/8/2002
Oh Christ, I'm crying. *wipes away tears, laughing* The last little bit was so wonderful, I can not BELIEVE that I started to cry...*kicks self* Damnit, I will definately be back to read this story over some time.