Reviews for Follow the Leader
Kerosene Stevens chapter 5 . 9/27
Aaaaaaah, what a good morning read! Kinda wish things had gone this way instead of the trainwreck of canon.
Grac3 chapter 5 . 6/13
I really enjoyed this!
Lythande1972 chapter 5 . 5/25
Oh, so much fun. Thank you!
Rookblonkorules chapter 5 . 5/23
I honestly feel like this is how it should have been in the show. It would have been so much better if Arthur had discovered Merlin's secret. The whole story was great, but if I were going to select a favorite part I would say it was either when Arthur told Morgana he wouldn't tell Uther, but if she revealed Merlin's secret, he would reveal hers. Or maybe the part where Arthur was attempting to defend Merlin from the Great Dragon. It's hard to choose though because it was all so good!
KuramaNaruto chapter 5 . 4/19
AWE! You are such a good writer. Great job.:)
Pipe Dream chapter 5 . 12/1/2015
Morgana-Mikaelson chapter 5 . 11/24/2015
I need the title of the sequel
TheRavenclawGem chapter 5 . 3/31/2015
Oh my god I love this too much! I adore your writing style and you always manage to capture the characters perfectly. May I enquire as to the title of the sequel? I NEED to read it!
BlueGreen216 chapter 5 . 1/8/2015
I really love this! I always wondered what would happen if Arthur had followed Merlin, not just like this but what if Arthur had seen what Merlin did to Agravaine? Morgana? I always love these types of stories I look forward to the sequel!
KnellaLuna chapter 5 . 12/28/2014
I freaking loved it! All your stories are amazing! Awesome!
Guest chapter 5 . 12/20/2014
Thank you for this fic! The forest scene is great, and I love how you expanded it. Good luck with your future writing and God bless!
Hocapontas chapter 4 . 9/29/2014
Something I forgot to mention in my other review, there was only one thing in your story I didn't like. Why did you let Morgana know about Merlin's magic? If she had known about Merlin's magic in the episodes they would have been vastly different, Basically an AU. She might have even realized he was Emrys, which would be very bad. Her knowing about Merlin's magic makes him somewhat vulnerable.
Hocapontas chapter 5 . 9/27/2014
This is my #1 favorite of your Merlin stories, in fact I wish the episode had gone the way you wrote. So I was very disappointed when it looked like you hadn't gotten around to writing the sequel. It would be totally awesome, though a ton of work, if you rewrote the rest of the episodes from seasons 3 - 5 with Arthur knowing about Merlin's magic. I'm sure it would make things a lot easier for Merlin. I greatly love your Merlin stories.
satomika chapter 5 . 8/14/2014