Reviews for Follow the Leader
Morgana-Mikaelson chapter 5 . 23h
I need the title of the sequel
TheRavenclawGem chapter 5 . 3/31
Oh my god I love this too much! I adore your writing style and you always manage to capture the characters perfectly. May I enquire as to the title of the sequel? I NEED to read it!
BlueGreen216 chapter 5 . 1/8
I really love this! I always wondered what would happen if Arthur had followed Merlin, not just like this but what if Arthur had seen what Merlin did to Agravaine? Morgana? I always love these types of stories I look forward to the sequel!
KnellaLuna chapter 5 . 12/28/2014
I freaking loved it! All your stories are amazing! Awesome!
Guest chapter 5 . 12/20/2014
Thank you for this fic! The forest scene is great, and I love how you expanded it. Good luck with your future writing and God bless!
Hocapontas chapter 4 . 9/29/2014
Something I forgot to mention in my other review, there was only one thing in your story I didn't like. Why did you let Morgana know about Merlin's magic? If she had known about Merlin's magic in the episodes they would have been vastly different, Basically an AU. She might have even realized he was Emrys, which would be very bad. Her knowing about Merlin's magic makes him somewhat vulnerable.
Hocapontas chapter 5 . 9/27/2014
This is my #1 favorite of your Merlin stories, in fact I wish the episode had gone the way you wrote. So I was very disappointed when it looked like you hadn't gotten around to writing the sequel. It would be totally awesome, though a ton of work, if you rewrote the rest of the episodes from seasons 3 - 5 with Arthur knowing about Merlin's magic. I'm sure it would make things a lot easier for Merlin. I greatly love your Merlin stories.
satomika chapter 5 . 8/14/2014
Guest chapter 5 . 4/13/2014
Wonderful, thank you!
AN-to-the-G chapter 5 . 2/19/2014
This is an amazing story. It was fluid and precise, and your characters were true to themselves.

I can't wait for the sequel... Which is coming out when? :)
TheMerlinAddict chapter 5 . 1/28/2014
I LOVED THIS! Read it all at once, haha, that's how good it was :)
Excited for the sequel(s) you may have posted... but that's for tomorrow. Work is calling :(
Byeeeeeeeeee! TMA xx
TheMerlinAddict chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
I thought I had read everything you have written, but, clearly, I haven't! I'm kinda happy about that fact.. More Merlin! Whoooo. Your writing is as flawless as ever :)
AJsRandom chapter 5 . 12/23/2013
Love this story! I also think this is one of the best reveals I've read- not much pain for those involved and lots of time for Arthur to get a grip. I'd rather have seen this in the series finale! Thanks for sharing! :)
misspink3000 chapter 5 . 11/18/2013
This is a great story! I really wanted Arthur to know about what happen in that episode, and you did it! And made it even better! I know you wrote this a while back but I would LOOOOOOOOVE a sequel! Especially with a detailed part where Merlin tells Arthur about all he has done for him from Arthur's POV. I think it would also be amazing if you could write a part where Morgause and Morgana try and kill Merlin with some Merlin whump in it. Just some suggestions if you would like to do it. I know your busy but I would just go CRAAAAAAAAAZY if you started some of those SOON! You really did a Great job with Follow the Leader, like you normally do!
Hawkwing-Mistkit chapter 5 . 8/21/2013
Are you ever going to post the sequel to this?