Reviews for Follow the Leader
Yay! He called the Dragon! Everything's going to be oaky!
Uh oh. What's gonna happen now?
This is so good!
MythologyStar chapter 5 . 1/18
I loved this!
Kerosene Stevens chapter 5 . 9/27/2016
Aaaaaaah, what a good morning read! Kinda wish things had gone this way instead of the trainwreck of canon.
Grac3 chapter 5 . 6/13/2016
I really enjoyed this!
Lythande1972 chapter 5 . 5/25/2016
Oh, so much fun. Thank you!
Rookblonkorules chapter 5 . 5/23/2016
I honestly feel like this is how it should have been in the show. It would have been so much better if Arthur had discovered Merlin's secret. The whole story was great, but if I were going to select a favorite part I would say it was either when Arthur told Morgana he wouldn't tell Uther, but if she revealed Merlin's secret, he would reveal hers. Or maybe the part where Arthur was attempting to defend Merlin from the Great Dragon. It's hard to choose though because it was all so good!
KuramaNaruto chapter 5 . 4/19/2016
AWE! You are such a good writer. Great job.:)
Pipe Dream chapter 5 . 12/1/2015
oh my GOD THAT WAS AMAZING!
Morgana-Mikaelson chapter 5 . 11/24/2015
I need the title of the sequel
TheRavenclawGem chapter 5 . 3/31/2015
Oh my god I love this too much! I adore your writing style and you always manage to capture the characters perfectly. May I enquire as to the title of the sequel? I NEED to read it!
BlueGreen216 chapter 5 . 1/8/2015
I really love this! I always wondered what would happen if Arthur had followed Merlin, not just like this but what if Arthur had seen what Merlin did to Agravaine? Morgana? I always love these types of stories I look forward to the sequel!
KnellaLuna chapter 5 . 12/28/2014
I freaking loved it! All your stories are amazing! Awesome!
Guest chapter 5 . 12/20/2014
Thank you for this fic! The forest scene is great, and I love how you expanded it. Good luck with your future writing and God bless!