Reviews for Lessons in Parenting
Cas03 chapter 1 . 5/1
Beautiful. Absolutely beautiful. So much emotion, I almost cried. Great job.
Youko Ran chapter 1 . 3/6
Hello there! That was really cute and you CAN write- geez, thanx! I would really like to see Sam taking care of Dean! Is there any story of yours like that already?
Thanx for giving me this good reading )
TheRiseOfThePhoenix chapter 1 . 1/23/2015
Not many people can pull John off just being a dad without making him WAY OOC, but you did such an amazing job! I really loved this story, and I REALLY loved seeing this side of John! Thank you for all of your time and effort that you put into this! XD
Idreamofivan chapter 1 . 12/17/2014
Very nice. I love a caring John
AlonzoLovesPie chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
This was a really great story. Normally, i would say that john seemed out of character, but in the way you put it, John actually acted like himself. Great Job!
Moony1972 chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
This was very sweet. I feel Dean acted a little too young, but then again, he was sick. I loved it anyway. This was beautiful.
pipinheart chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
Lovely piece...
Deanstiel's Daughter chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
this was very well written and very believeable :) i liked it a lot! Great job!
SuperVikinggirl chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
Liked your story, thanks! And I liked how caring John was to Dean, thanks for that too.
Reapwotusow chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
I've just come across this story and I've got to say YankeeFan87 you're descriptive writing is amazing. I was actually feeling nauseous whilst I was reading it!

An awesome story with John finally realising how much he's been relying on the boys to look after each other and also how lacking he's been in parental responsibility. Just loved it from start to finish.
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
Awesome piece of writing. Felt sorry for both of them, but it came together really well! :D
jaotvdspn1994 chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
Aww that was sweet! I love John and dean stories! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
So adorable!
Samtha chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
AW... that was so sweet! for some reason i can just imagine this. but not so much John. no offense to him. but its sorta weird at the same time, cuz its hard to imagine this happening with dean and sam, but not so much john. but it dosent matter, this was just so SWEET! :D
ohboraborabora chapter 1 . 1/16/2013