Reviews for New Friends
YungHime chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
This was cute. You did great writing Karui claps to you!
SpiritOfMusic316 chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
haha does tht girl really appear somewhere in shippuden? i have to wait ta watch them in english and it takes 4ever
bk00 chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
Twas cute to reread on here.
Guess who chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
The story's funny! Although I denno who the hell is that gal who was with sai but she's nice, quite the opposite of Sakura lol! Nice story by the way
SayonaraAoiSora chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
That's one of the cutest stories I've ever read! :3
kar-chan chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
You just reminded me why I love Sai. Oh his non-existant social skills. I'm happy that Karui has made friends with some Konoha nin. That was a nice touch. And people's first cup of black coffee is always amusing. Oh Sai.
Renna chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
LOL! That ending was awesome! Poor Sai, so confused about Karui's reactions. I like how right in the beginning he uses his new knowledge to get out of late fees without even intending to. That struck me as hilarious. And I agree with Sai, coffee is horrible.
Conejo-sama chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
HA! Hilarious ending! Coffee is bad (tastes like dirt! YUCK)!
CWolf2 chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
This was fun. I liked what you did with the characters, especially Sai, and his quest for social skills.
Fanwoman chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
With that description, how could anyone NOT want to read this? Thanks for the heads-up about Karui's version. I hope it's as much fun as this.

This was a delightful blend of interesting and amusing. I especially loved the line:

"Never one to shy away from anything, or even know he was supposed to..."

As a non-coffee drinker, I can appreciate Sai's response. I loved that Karui figured it out and was able to laugh about it.

While I wouldn't have problems with spelling her name, I had a similar issue. It took me *forever* to remember which one was Karui and which one was Omoi. Introducing opposite-named characters at the same time is confusing! XD