Reviews for The Morning After
Noble Korhedron chapter 1 . 4/22
Kind of cute, but I'd prefer more of a "limey" version; pun fully intended. Stupid FFN no MA-rating rules! :-
chrlttsmmrst chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
Ooooh, loved it.
Leaves you wanting more! Or rather, leaves you to play out more in your head, so much better...!
Ideliin chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
love it :3
EvilGril chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
I actually really liked this story. And that was because the reader has to use his or her own imagination to figure out what has been happening.

The only thing i did not really liked is that it is a one shot. I would really like it to read and found out how the others in hogwarts would take the news of their new relationship.

But other then that,a really nice story
bigblusky chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
gentle but it said so much.. doesn't need that details to know that something really did happened..lol and im glad how you made things at the end..
Parvati48 chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
It wasn't really worth the M rating, there weren't any interesting details, just implied that they did it the night before. It was alright but I wish there had been more graphic scenes lol. Good job though. :)
owl.called.raven chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
Oh the good ol' days. Lolz. I like how mellow the end was. And how plausible the story was. Not totaly out there like luna. It was a nice read.
Cateagle chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
A gentle but hot story and quite believable; this was quite the enjoyable story. Part of me would love to know what witches Harry and Ron are involved with, but that's a "nice to have", not a "have to have".