Reviews for Coming Home
Josephine777 chapter 2 . 12/5/2011
A great follow on from the last chapter. These 2 chapters fill in the gap that was missing. You have captured the essence of these 2 characters.
Josephine777 chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
Thank you so much for this story. I have just finished the two books and have started watching the movies. This story was very much a left out bit in the books. Thank you for filling in the details so well. Just like I imagined it. Pamela and Victor are my two most favorite characters, but Natalie and Byron come a close second. I am now going to read your other one. Thanks again for this well written story.
PELO chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
I really enjoyed the story of Victor returning to Washington to be with Pam. Your story fills in some of the "backstory" of the original. You have captured how Victor and Pam would have played out this scene. This is evident in your referring to earlier encounters between the two of them and your version fits seamlessly into those. Great job. Anymore Winds of War/War and Remembrance stories?
mitchfan1917 chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
Very Good story

I AM A HUGE VICTOR AND PAMELA FAN

I have read the book, okay I have tried to read the book I mainly skimmed through the book to read about them.

I have both movies The Winds Of War and War and Remberance

and I love love love love Victor and Pamela.

It is very nice to find a story just about them.

I would love to read more about them.

Keep up the good work.

I have often wondered would they have had children

hmmmm...something to think about.

Good job