Reviews for Wake up
claraowl chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
I loved this!
I like using the nightmare-call-check sequence as well. It makes for cute stories! :D
mangagurl5 chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
omgg...omgg...i was laughing during this one shot and i absolutly loved it...omg...i cannot stop laughing right now. i loved the ending, and i loved how you incorperated the song lyrcs into what he said too...omg...so cool! i love usui! this is so like him too!
aqua-love-angel-13 chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
It was sad at first but really sweet! It was Great!
moonlightkudou73 chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
YOU LEFT ME SPEECHLESS. ALL I CAN SAY IS... AMAZING. GOOD JOB. THIS WAS REALLY.. "SNIFF".. BEAUTIFUL AND SWEET. I LOVE IT.
Cyndy-kawaii-chan chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
Amazing.

Sad at the start.

Then started to fet romantic and normal

the fluffy and humorus

I adored each aecond!

Marroon 5 rocks!

Maid sama rocks!

The song and fic was purrrrfect!

amazing. Simply amazing. Author-chan
SA2208 chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
Easily one of the best I have ever read on FanFiction. This story is the reason why I have the song on my iPod and why I am reminded of this story every time I listen to it! I can read it as many times as I want and never be bored of it!

But, seriously, beautifully written! I love the fictions where the author focuses on Usui's thoughts! They are more fun. And the accident part really gave me a shock but the end made me laugh. Honestly, great job!
Sialia-currucoides chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
I laughed a lot at the last line xD

Awesome job! Usui and Misaki really rock! D
Maid-sama forever chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
aw...sweet its so so so KAWAII! i like the part where its usui's dream nice story loved it so much!please write more!_
sweettweet07 chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
wow that was perfectly touching in every singe way!

good job!
SA2208 chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
Good lord, this was the sweetest fic I had ever read! You really gave a shock and I thought she really had been in a accident but somewhere, i just knew it was a dream lol and the last part was just so cute! Love it!
MaidSamaFanGirl chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
SO CUTE!

LOVED IT!

there were a few mistakes just check them again

but very well written!
tatsukixoxo chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
Ahh!

That was so cute! Okay fangirldom aside. It was beautifully written and it's always interesting to focus on his inner thoughts about her. It's always more "unexpected." Very well done.