Reviews for Diamonds
OpheliaLagoon chapter 3 . 1/22
Wow this was awesome! I really like the family setting you've established. This was seriously so cute! Please continue to write more
Pheonix09 chapter 3 . 12/4/2014
Awww cute, amusing, and wonderful, I loved it and awesome job but could you write another Shizaya soon please
Narusasu2009 chapter 3 . 9/16/2014
Goddammit- So sweet I just can't OMG this was seriously so sweeeeeet! Amazing as always Cari 333
deatheater1690 chapter 3 . 3/31/2014
* heart stop * SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ! 3333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333
Edainwen chapter 3 . 9/26/2013
owwww hahahhaha it is truly weird to propose after your 4th children the logics say it is really weird but it happen hahahha owww so good! at least! a fluffly ending to make me fell all good hahahah n my mind is still trying to relate to 'last breath' so ... i imagine this like a sequel of the original happy ending owwww so damn good! hahaha now i need to read your profile to see the extra info of this fic i skipped becouse i did not know the fic n i don't wanted spoilers hahha but now i can thanks! see ya!Edainwen
Moon chapter 2 . 7/8/2013
No. You did not name their children PsycheDelic. No.
Lil' P 101 chapter 3 . 3/28/2013
Beautiful
Rosella6199 chapter 3 . 2/14/2013
I loved this story, it was simple and just fluffy! Happy ending and I'm just smiling like an idiot! XD
MOVEDTOANOTHER chapter 3 . 1/25/2013
*wipes tears and blood away* aww so Kawaii Izaya is so adorable and Shizuo said the words i craved for him to say to Izaya *sniffs* Now they are finally together *cries* Yay my happiness is back in place.
moka1169 chapter 3 . 1/21/2013
Awe
Shidou chapter 3 . 11/25/2012
*gyaa* super fluffs at the end chapter! :3
thx for referring to tugaru, pysche, delic and hibiya's explaination!
I thought the "having children" part was weird too at first...as i'm not really use to yaoi couples having family...
but the end was cute *heart*
Bloom Flower chapter 3 . 10/15/2012
I love this so much!
Autumn Laef chapter 3 . 5/6/2012
Aw so cute :3 I live Shizaya family! Wonder what surprise did papa Shizuo made for his little kids
AniFreakZ chapter 3 . 1/2/2012
Awww! So romantic and cute! The fluffiness #dying

Awww how i really crazy over your fic! Every single of'em! God i don't know what to say anymore...your fics are flawless! Well even though it's a little OOC,just a little bit! But that's what makes your fic goddamn awesome! Infinite thumbs up for you!
icywarm chapter 3 . 10/13/2011