Reviews for Search for the Jewels: Step One
Archaint chapter 12 . 12/22/2011
Your doing nothing wrong People are just fickle at a wonderful writer,who shouldnt let a handful of opinionated people bring you down or stop you from finishing a story.
Archaint chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
Ive read your story empath and find myself wondering just how much of all his hiistory your going to inclide in what is bound to be wonderful series.
Archaint chapter 12 . 11/30/2011
I would love to see the next chapter. I enjoy this story so far and see no reason for you to rewrite any more of it.
Shadowy Flip Flops of DOOM chapter 12 . 4/22/2011
Okay. Again, sorry.

I do have input for this chapter though! It seems very, very interesting, and I love the explanation for Lore's powers, but it doesn't seem..well, developed. How could one person possibly hold all that power? There's not much charrie development in this part, but I'd have to say that I think everything is going nicely. Erm. Well. I actually think that the only characters I still need to analyze are Key and Artemis, because I have a good idea of what the others are like without clarifying further which I take to mean YOU have a good hold of... Am I right?
Pearl chapter 12 . 4/13/2011
I'm sorry I haven't reviewed before. I really like your story. Every time you post a chapter, I read it and then send it to my friend, who doesn't have access to this site. We both really liked this chapter. Lore's my favorite character, so I love it that he's so powerful. I have to go. Great chapter!
Shadowy Flip Flops of DOOM chapter 9 . 3/19/2011
Ooh, interesting. Well, I really have nothing more to say. You're still doing great!
Shadowy Flip Flops of DOOM chapter 8 . 3/19/2011
I, personally, would avoid going too deep into romance. Maybe do some flirting (like with Key, she comes across as flirty) but don't go too deep. I'm sure you could handle it, but romance is kind of...ehh.

Anyways, stil going great, keep it up! I like the interruptions. :D
Shadowy Flip Flops of DOOM chapter 7 . 3/19/2011
Well, I liked the rewrite and this chater. Charries are developing nicely, and interesting twist with Lore. :D
BluSkyRose chapter 8 . 3/15/2011
I love it! Please write more soon.
crazynerd chapter 8 . 3/15/2011
This story is just getting better and better.

I'm liking the development of the ocs relationships with the titans and how we can see exactly how much work they have cut out with them. Where are the two bad guys?

Question: is this story going to end with the titans at step one or are you going to continue it with different characters. For ex all of the ocs go into the avatar the last airbender world next.
Shadowy Flip Flops of DOOM chapter 6 . 3/9/2011
Heh. I can hardly wait! You've managed to make a very good, interesting team. I like Key and Lore best, so far. :D
Shadowy Flip Flops of DOOM chapter 5 . 3/9/2011
Okay, well, I'm confused about how Artemis knows about computers, but other than that it's pretty ood.
Shadowy Flip Flops of DOOM chapter 4 . 3/9/2011
Okay, well, I like these two as well. Especially Key. I just don't like the first two for whatever reason..
Shadowy Flip Flops of DOOM chapter 3 . 3/9/2011
Okay, I have to say I like these charries the best so far. And you are SO copying stuff from Artemis Fowl-elves, bodygaurds, and the name Artemis. :D Oh well. It's not like you're really copying the idea...
crazynerd chapter 5 . 3/8/2011
Great chapter. I look forward to the next chappie